我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 1,233
評論過1週前

四季酒店是家一流的酒店,有很好的水療中心和工作人員。他們從沒令人失望過,我們甚至還多住了一晚。Margot吧是個吃飯喝酒的好去處。周日的早午餐是我們吃過最好吃的。

感謝 stacysevans008
評論過2018年4月10日 透過行動裝置

我們曾經到亞特蘭大四季酒店來參加過婚禮,所以這次決定還住這裏。酒店的服務生超贊,客房也很棒,而且酒店位置很方便。酒店的位置特別好,附近幾乎應有盡有,太完美了。這裏到處都是出租車。

感謝 kauaijim5
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論5 週前評論 已回應
Google 翻譯

So glad you were able to enjoy our Midtown neighborhood, kauaijim5.
It has so much to offer and we'd love to see you again soon. There's so much to explore. From the Atlanta Botanical Garden to the Fox Theatre and Atlantic Station, there's never a dull moment in Midtown.

See you soon!

評論過2018年3月21日

在許多四季和其他品牌的類似高檔酒店住過。這裏的服務與四季標準是一致的,並且再次成為一個不同的地方。那天晚上,我們在酒吧里吃了些東西,喝了些飲料,非常熱鬧。然而,這些房間正變得過時,不再符合四季酒店這樣的超高檔品牌的水平。我希望有重新裝修房間的計劃,因為他們現在的水平和完工時間可能會阻止我再次來住這裏。

感謝 nycadman
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月30日 已回應

Dear nycadman,

I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the rocking atmosphere at Bar Margot, it is one of my favorite parts of the hotel.

Four Seasons is known for standing out in the hotel world, and I am glad to hear that your stay with Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta was exceptional.

We definitely understand the importance of staying up-to-date, and so we have updated some of our rooms and have made plans to complete the rest this year.

Next time you visit, I recommend that you explore the city. The hotel is in a prime location. With the weather heating up, it’s the perfect time to get out and explore what Midtown has to offer.

We hope to see you again soon.

評論過2018年3月4日 透過行動裝置

我寫的這篇評論和我預想的完全不同。因為這裏的價格,我對這裏的很好的聲譽有着很高的期待,但是前台的服務真的非常慢。很多的員工都在為一個客人服務,而忽略了其他的客人,讓其他的客人等着,所以我在這裏一開始就不是很滿意,我本以為這裏的房間會非常棒,但是事實房間也就是還可以吧,房間在很多方面看起來都很舊了,浴室里的設施看起來像是二十世紀六十年代的了,房間也還可以,沒有太多可以挑剔的,可能是我對四季酒店有太高的預期了吧,因為在所有的選擇發生的時候,人的主觀意識都是有偏離的,這次的選擇也是一樣,但是不是和我預想的那樣。所以我不會推薦這家酒店,在亞特蘭大的市中心可以花更少的錢,住到更好的酒店。

感謝 Robbie L
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月8日 已回應

Dear Robbie L,

Please accept my sincerest apologies in regards to the long waits that you encountered during your stay.

We understand that you expect a fantastic stay from a luxury hotel, and we strive to provide that level of experience. We would love to be able to speak with you further about your visit.

If you have not already, please reach out to my acting hotel manager, Haytham Said, at 404-253-3845 or haytham.said@fourseasons.com to discuss your experience in more detail.

評論過2018年1月28日

這家酒店整體上還不錯。員工們都很友好。就是道路施工的噪音太大了,2點半就把我們吵醒了。同時,附近正在蓋一家酒店。除此之外,這是一家非常不錯的酒店。

感謝 Carmen B
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月29日 已回應

Dear Carmen B.,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

The Midtown area is fast-growing and we are very excited to see what becomes of all of the construction.

Despite the noise, I hope that you were able to sleep comfortably in your room.

We pay great attention to every detail to ensure that each guest has a wonderful experience. It makes me happy to know that, despite outside noises, you were able to enjoy the time that you spent with us.

Next time you visit, I recommend that you take a stroll around the city. There is a lot to see and do near the hotel and I always find that getting some fresh air can brighten my day.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the city soon!

評論過2018年1月7日

美好的周末在這個漂亮的旅店度過。我們的房間很漂亮,乾淨並且很舒適。員工們很友好而且很注意細節。老公和我慶祝我們的周年紀念日,員工讓我們感覺很特別。期待我們下一次的訪問!

感謝 Tiffanie C
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月10日 已回應

Tiffanie C,

Happy New Year!

It makes me so happy to hear when guests choose to spend events like anniversaries with us.

I hope that you were able to stay out of the cold on New Year’s Eve, it was an especially cold night.

We strive to make sure every guest has a magnificent visit. At such an exciting time for you, I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your first visit so much.

The next time you stay with us be sure to check out Ponce City Market or Piedmont Park. These are some of my favorite things to do in the area.

查看更多評論