我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選所有語言
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 1,197
評論過4週前

在許多四季和其他品牌的類似高檔酒店住過。這裏的服務與四季標準是一致的,並且再次成為一個不同的地方。那天晚上,我們在酒吧里吃了些東西,喝了些飲料,非常熱鬧。然而,這些房間正變得過時,不再符合四季酒店這樣的超高檔品牌的水平。我希望有重新裝修房間的計劃,因為他們現在的水平和完工時間可能會阻止我再次來住這裏。

感謝 nycadman
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論3週前 已回應

Dear nycadman,

I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the rocking atmosphere at Bar Margot, it is one of my favorite parts of the hotel.

Four Seasons is known for standing out in the hotel world, and I am glad to hear that your stay with Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta was exceptional.

We definitely understand the importance of staying up-to-date, and so we have updated some of our rooms and have made plans to complete the rest this year.

Next time you visit, I recommend that you explore the city. The hotel is in a prime location. With the weather heating up, it’s the perfect time to get out and explore what Midtown has to offer.

We hope to see you again soon.

評論過2018年1月28日

這家酒店整體上還不錯。員工們都很友好。就是道路施工的噪音太大了,2點半就把我們吵醒了。同時,附近正在蓋一家酒店。除此之外,這是一家非常不錯的酒店。

感謝 Carmen B
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月29日 已回應

Dear Carmen B.,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

The Midtown area is fast-growing and we are very excited to see what becomes of all of the construction.

Despite the noise, I hope that you were able to sleep comfortably in your room.

We pay great attention to every detail to ensure that each guest has a wonderful experience. It makes me happy to know that, despite outside noises, you were able to enjoy the time that you spent with us.

Next time you visit, I recommend that you take a stroll around the city. There is a lot to see and do near the hotel and I always find that getting some fresh air can brighten my day.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the city soon!

評論過2018年1月7日

美好的周末在這個漂亮的旅店度過。我們的房間很漂亮,乾淨並且很舒適。員工們很友好而且很注意細節。老公和我慶祝我們的周年紀念日,員工讓我們感覺很特別。期待我們下一次的訪問!

感謝 Tiffanie C
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月10日 已回應

Tiffanie C,

Happy New Year!

It makes me so happy to hear when guests choose to spend events like anniversaries with us.

I hope that you were able to stay out of the cold on New Year’s Eve, it was an especially cold night.

We strive to make sure every guest has a magnificent visit. At such an exciting time for you, I am overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your first visit so much.

The next time you stay with us be sure to check out Ponce City Market or Piedmont Park. These are some of my favorite things to do in the area.

評論過2017年12月29日

這裏每一位我們見到的工作人員都給我們留下了深刻的印象。他們友好、高效、樂於助人。我們在巴瑪戈特吃了一頓可口的飯菜。這裏的侍酒師知識豐富,並且幫我們找到了最適合我們晚餐的紅酒。

感謝 6kitt
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月4日 已回應

Dear 6kitt,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are thrilled that you had a wonderful visit.

We take pride in knowing that our staff members are well equipped with the knowledge needed to assist you. Making sure that you have a wonderful visit is very important to us and we enjoy providing top-notch service.

Bar Margot has earned top ratings for its food and cocktails and is definitely one of the hotel's best amenities.

Next time you stay with us, be sure to try our signature cocktail Gin Margot, or the most popular menu item, Cacio E Pepe.

We can't wait for your next visit!

評論過2017年12月19日

過去的12年我都是在這家酒店住宿的,總的來說還是很優秀的。但是為什麼會偶爾出現服務上的疏漏呢?在我退房中途,前台的電話響了,前台的工作人員就停止為我準備賬單而接電話去了——儘管當時站在她旁邊的同事手頭上並沒有工作。而當我問她為什麼要這麼做時,她回答說“本能”。為什麼一家以其服務而自豪的酒店會出現這類疏漏呢?

感謝 Howard G
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月2日 已回應

Dear Howard,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We appreciate your choice to keep coming back to Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta and I absolutely understand your concerns about the service that you got upon checkout. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the incident.

We pride ourselves on excellent service and I hate to hear that you felt that you got anything less than our absolute best. I hope that you will give us a chance to prove ourselves the next time your travels bring you to Atlanta.

We look forward to seeing you again!

評論過2017年11月14日 透過行動裝置

市中心的酒店——優雅——滿是大理石和宏偉。房間很小,淋浴有點小,但它只是一個特別的酒店,員工非常友好——餐廳只在早餐時開放,所以午餐和晚餐都在酒吧里供應。

感謝 Expattraveler100
Yvette T,亞特蘭大四季飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年11月20日 已回應

Expattraveler100,

Thank you so much for your review.

We pride ourselves in always making sure our hotel feels grand and sophisticated at all times.

I hope you had a great dining experience throughout your stay. Both Park 75 and Bar Margot lounge provide excellent culinary experiences.

We hope to see you again soon!

查看更多評論