我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

絕對出色的服務!向赫克托爾和塔尼莎吶喊!!!神奇的視野以及來自31區的美味海鮮。當地的城市很乾凈和安靜。我是過來參加一個工作會議的。空間大小也非常完美。

感謝 Andrew B
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論6 天前評論 已回應
Google 翻譯

Andrew B: Thank you so much for the awesome review following your stay, I really appreciate it. I am so glad you had an awesome stay with us and that Tarnisha and Hector were able to provide you with some EPIC service, I will certainly pass on the kind words to them! I hope to see you again soon for another EPIC stay!

2 週前評論 透過行動裝置

我們是在勞工節那天過來這家酒店住的,並且在這邊享受到了一段美妙的時光。在酒店的大廳那邊進行着一些小型建築,但它是獨立在一邊的,因此對我們的住宿是沒有任何影響的。酒店的遊泳池很棒,在這裏,我們可以看到水裡和市區的景色,都十分美。我真的認為這是在該地區任何一家酒店內的最佳的景觀。酒店每天都會提供免費的酒讓你在這邊享受美好的時光,另外到了周末,就會有DJ在遊泳池那邊活躍氣氛。

感謝 AmadaRay
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應
Google 翻譯

AmandaRay: Thank you so much for the kind words following your stay, I really appreciate it. I am so glad you took advantage of the gorgeous views from the pool and had a blast during happy hour. I hope you were prepared to dance with the DJ! I look forward to welcoming you back for another EPIC stay!

5 週前評論 透過行動裝置

員工很優秀,房間很乾凈現代。如果你需要住在市裡的話,這裏沒有什麼好抱怨的。泳池很棒,SPA還能看到灣景。唯一的問題是走着附近沒太有吃晚飯的地方。如果你想在酒店外面吃的話,可以打輛Uber去。

感謝 Ray L
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論4 週前評論 已回應
Google 翻譯

Ray L: Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review following your stay, I sincerely appreciate it. I am glad you had an excellent stay and took advantage of our gorgeous pool and the facilities. I ask however the next you visit to please speak with one of our concierges regarding restaurant options, we are in downtown which is considered the heart of fine dinning for the entire city with hundreds of restaurants available with in a 5-10 minute walk. Our concierge team is excellent and capable of recommendations based upon anything you desire. I hope the next time you visit Miami we see you again for another EPIC vacation!

2018年8月5日 透過行動裝置

這是一個還不錯的酒店,能看到很棒的城市景色!酒店好像進行了一些翻新!泳池不錯,房間也可以,離MIA大概15分鐘路程!電梯需要換一個更好的系統,每次都要弄好多次才能開始運作!可能是我坐過的最差的電梯!酒店位置還不錯!在中心位置,離城市便利設施很近!

感謝 Travelguy9945
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年8月10日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Travelguy9945: Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review following your stay, I really appreciate the feedback. I apologize about some of the troubles you endured while staying with us such as the elevator and front drive, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our guest comfort so we will certainly look into this further. I am glad you took advantage of our awesome location however and found a chance to relax by the pool. I hope in the future when you visit Miami we see you again for another EPIC stay!

2018年7月27日 透過行動裝置

住的是角落的套房,漂亮!現代而溫暖,非常高雅。市中心和大海的景色十分壯觀。前台和門衛都非常友好、專業、優雅。午餐餐廳希望效率可以更快點,但我們吃得很好(Mahi漢堡&雞肉凱撒沙拉)。遊泳池在16樓。時髦又漂亮。

感謝 Mike K
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年7月29日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Mike K: Thank you so much for the amazing review following your stay, I really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed the amazing views of the city from your balcony and our rooftop bar. Also, our staff really are awesome to interact with, the next time you visit ask one of them for a local recommendation on places to see or eat, you would be amazed at some of the gems they have! I hope in the future we see you again for another EPIC stay!

2018年7月15日

希望我可以給負一百分!!這不是南海岸!!!每一天全天都有難以忍受的貝斯聲!!!!!!!!!!!!!這裏不是一個可以這麼吵鬧的地方,旁邊有很多住宅區,高層的建築,和其他高端的酒店..即使這幢樓里也還有民宅,他們是怎麼忍受的真是令人驚訝,我確定買了這裏房子的人不會開心。

感謝 fkayali
Ericka N,邁阿密EPIC金普頓酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年7月16日 已回應
Google 翻譯

fkayali: Thank you very much for the review following your stay, I appreciate the feedback. I apologize about the noise form the pool this weekend. This week through out the city is Miami Swim Week, it is one of the largest weekends of the year for pool parties and fashion shows, as one of the premier hotels in the city we do host events through out the week to celebrate. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused during your stay. I hope in the future we have a chance to welcome you back and show you the real EPIC experience.

查看更多評論