我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

住了兩個晚上,我一定會再光顧的!客戶服務相當不錯。他們儘力讓我覺得舒服。這裏的廚師很棒!他們的煎蛋餅很美味。前台的Stephanie儘力照顧我們!強烈推薦。

感謝 JoshuaV98
Mitchell H,阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的 Director of Sales,回應了這篇評論2018年1月3日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Hello Joshua - Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review of your recent stay.

I was so glad to read that you had a very comfortable stay and that you will definitely be coming back. The staff is truly "Bright Hearted" and they all work hard to make the guest experience memorable. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the breakfast, our cooks are really good and our servers compliment their cooking as well.

Stephanie is a shining example of what makes our service memorable and always does a great job in taking personal care of our guests, and I will relay your great comments to her (along with a gift card).

Thank you again and we all look forward to your next visit. Please contact me direct should you need reservations.

Best regards and have a great New Year!

Mitchell

旅客評等
旅客類型
月份
語言
  • 更多語言

2 - 6 則評論,共 1,025

評論過2017年12月19日

很愉快的時光,很棒的住的地方。過的很愉快。那個經理甚至記得我上次八月份來過。讓我覺得像我的家,歡迎我回來。我一定會再來。我去奧蘭治縣一定會去住的地方,特別是去迪士尼和加州冒險樂園的時候。

感謝 TOM G
Mitchell H,阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的 Director of Sales,回應了這篇評論2017年12月22日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Hello Tom - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. It absolutely made my day and our team was very proud to have you and your lovely wife back again!

I know I recognized you but when I first saw you I asked my self.....how come he looks younger and I look much older!!!

It was an absolute pleasure to take care of you and your wife again and I am so glad that you came back to celebrate your very special occasion with us.

I am looking so forward to your next visit and I hope it will be soon. Please call me direct should you ever need anything.

Have a wonderful Holiday!

Mitchell

評論過2017年8月2日

旅館滿足了我對HGI的期望。有經常往返於迪斯尼樂園的班車服務。還有略微象徵性收費的、可獲得的停車服務。在到達之前預先了解你的房間號碼,是一個有益的特點。這裡有寬敞的停車場,還有很棒的前台人員。

感謝 kelvinn195
Mitchell H,阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年8月3日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Hello kelvin - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent trip.

I am so glad to read that we met your expectations, and that you also found us to be a very good price value, which is also very important to us being both a business traveler and family friendly hotel in a nearby resort area.

Next time you are coming into our city please let me know, as I want to make sure that we "exceed" your expectations and not just meet them. I want to make your reservations for you and see what else we can do for your and your family during your visit.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

評論過2017年7月29日

工作人員非常不了解自己的特色,比如我購買的家庭樂趣套餐。Wifi非常差,特別是如果你用免費的wifi會被卡住了。系統不允許您更改到24小時高級WiFi。真的阻礙了我們的Skype會議。

感謝 F9149UVaaronb
Mitchell H,阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年8月4日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Hello F9149UVaaronb - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review of your recent stay.

I first want to apologize for your overall experience as I personally want you to know how important it is to all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, that you and all of our guests have an exceptional stay, and I am sorry that we failed to do so. I have addressed this with my team, and I am also looking into the free to premium exchange as possibly this can be avoided with a simple re-configuration of the system. I am very glad you have brought this to my attention and I again am sorry that it effected your ability to Skype for your meetings.

As for the knowledge of our staff in selling packages, I have addressed this with the individual who you initially discussed it with, to make sure they had a better grasp of the programs and packages offered. Form what I do understand the package you are talking about is a AAA package and it is based on availability, and most likely did not appear on the website on the day you needed. That is still not an acceptable excuse as my clerks are empowered to make guest decisions and possibly it could have been offered had the clerk known about it, so please forgive us.

Please call me direct the next time you are in our city and allow us another chance to take better care of you, your family and fellow associates.

Thank you for your time today and have a great rest of your day,

評論過2017年7月10日

靠近不同的餐館,有到迪士尼的交通工具。房間乾淨整潔。早上2點半我的手提箱壞了,工作人員很友善,給我提供了包裝膠帶。

感謝 Denise S
Mitchell H,阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年7月22日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Hello Denise - Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review.

I was thrilled to read that you had an excellent stay, and of all the things you wrote, I was especially happy to read about the packing tape. It may not sound like out of the ordinary, but it shows me that the staff will do all they can for our customers and work with our guests for problem resolution (especially at 2:30 AM). I will let the night manager know about this acknowledgement as it meant a lot to me.

I hope that you and your family will be back soon. Let me know if I can help you in all of your travels to our area.

Best regards,

設施:
提供上網服務的商務中心 有健身房的健身中心 免費高速上網 (WiFi) 餐廳 客房服務 接駁車服務 游泳池 殘障通行設施
飯店類型:
園林排名第 4 的飯店 (共 19 間)
價位: NT$3,707 - NT$8,524 (根據標準客房的平均房價)
飯店星級:3 星級 — 阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 3*
房間數: 169
訂房選項:
TripAdvisor 非常榮幸能與 Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly 和 Expedia 合作,讓您可以保證預訂 阿納海姆/花園樹林希爾頓花園酒店 的訂房。 我們每個月都會協助上千萬名旅客尋找最適合度假和商務旅行的飯店,而且隨時提供最優惠折扣和特惠方案。

這是您的 TripAdvisor 清單嗎?