我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
  • 含早餐
Doubletree
  • 游泳池
  • 餐廳
Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru(柔佛州新山)(物超所值!)
Amari Johor Bahru(柔佛州新山)
1週前

關於客房:
酒店房間很大,但因為太有歷史了,所以較為殘舊,另外浴室漏水嚴重,沖完涼後整個廁所地面會濕透。
關於其他設施:
這是一間高爾夫球酒店,整體佔地面積很大,在這裡租單車遊覽景色,是很好的享受;酒店共有5個泳池,除客房所屬建築物設有的泳池較為清潔外,其他泳池比較髒,而且運動設施提供的沖身地方非常不好,沒有溫水沖身,每一格沖身的房間也損壞。
這是一間不能好好享受度假設施的酒店。

感謝 CalvinChiu10
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論6 天前評論 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

While you enjoyed the large, spacious room, the beautiful lush greenery, we are sorry that you were not very satisfied with the overall condition of the room. I have highlighted this to our maintenance team about the bathroom leak. In the mean time, I wish to assure you that pools are also cleaned daily. Due to heavy usage during weekends, our pool attendants clean the pools twice daily, at times.

We hope you would consider coming back to stay with us again and try out our other products such as some signature dishes at our award-winning Qing Palace and more.

Hope to see you again soon.

3 週前評論

對於婚禮來說不是好地方,價格貴。糟糕的服務,房間里很普通的東西都賣得很貴。風景不錯,但服務員不夠多,需要指路時找不到人。

與這家飯店合作收集的評論
感謝 narmi07
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論3 週前評論 已回應

Dear Guest,

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that our staffs will be more helpful and I will assign you with our better room. I would be happy to make your reservation personally and and see to it that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

2018年7月5日 透過行動裝置

我們坐公共汽車從馬來西亞到柔佛邊境,再從邊境乘出租車,花了70馬來西亞元。度假村酒店漂亮,但真的需要再翻新一下。泳池很舊,看上去不是很想下去遊。從日光浴床,看不到兒童泳池。我們住了一個2室套間,很大很漂亮。僅住1晚的話,早餐還不錯,住的天數多了,我就覺得煩了。

感謝 veilgaard
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.dk 查看原文
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年7月11日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for reviewing us on Tripadvisor.

While you found our resort to be nice, we certainly take note of your feedback on the need for some upgrades. We are currently upgrading certain areas within the resort as well as adding more fun activities for the whole family at the Spa & Sports Centre.

We hope you would come back to visit us again soon.

2018年4月18日

這裏真的是世界級的度假村,非常棒的服務和維護,在你所能想象的範圍內每一點都非常不錯。面積達312畝,真的就是很贊而且很大,精心呵護的木質建築,還有文物點綴着這地方,所有的一切都融入進大自然,我還能說什麼呢,很棒的員工,禮貌而且非常助人為樂,在這裏住感覺很棒。

感謝 Amar G
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.my 查看原文
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月19日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time to review us after your recent stay. I am very glad to know that you had such a good time here and my team provided you with excellent service. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

2018年4月8日

在房間里感覺很安靜。房間乾淨,空調不錯。衛生間的設施和淋浴都很好,比我住過的很多酒店都好的多。在這裏住着很愉快,前台的女士服務不錯,面帶微笑。很好。

感謝 ariyamusafir
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月10日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Pulai Springs Resort, Johor Bahru.

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much!

Since it is our goal to constantly distinguish our property with a service with attention to detail, we are glad that you enjoyed our service approach.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,
Sunny Soo

2018年3月22日

我們很多人從世界各地來到馬來西亞參加我兒子的婚禮。是一個很棒的讓人放鬆的地方。享受他們提供的很多東西。這家餐廳的服務很棒。很不好的是,前台的員工應該去重新學習一下怎麼對待客人,然後感恩他們現在所擁有的這份工作。他們做的不好!

感謝 Steve P
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
PulaiSpringsResortJB,蒲莱泉度假村 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月24日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am pleased that you had a nice, relaxing time here during your son's wedding celebration. Will share your positive feedback on the restaurant service with our restaurant team as I know it will motivate them even more.

On the other hand, I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of our front counter associates. We will look into this matter and will ensure that more trainings are conducted for them.

Thank you for the feedback and we hope to see you and your whole family again soon.

查看更多評論