我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

與這家飯店合作收集的評論
感謝 adychen
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
評論過4 週前評論 透過行動裝置

我之前從來沒聽過民丹島這個地方,直到我被邀請來參加一個研討會。這個小島距離樟宜機場附近的輪渡碼頭大概45分鐘左右的時間就能很方便的到達了。這個度假地可能用來約會只是中等的標準。但也足夠的乾淨舒適了。一個帶有浴室配件的非常寬敞的套房,很大的卧室,廚房及客廳,還能在陽台上俯瞰海灘。海灘、泳池、泳池酒吧、沙灘俱樂部都只要走一會就能到了。隔壁還有一個高爾夫球場。海灘十分漂亮。不湊巧我是來工作的所以無法享受到全部的娛樂設施。但是在這裏的時光過的很開心。

1  感謝 JulzE
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
GM-ANIDBN,民丹島悅椿 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear JulzE,

I am glad to note that we had successfully delivered a wonderful experience to you.

Thank you for your gracious mentions on our surroundings and facilities.

I look forward to having another opportunity of welcoming you back with your family to Angsana Bintan in the future.

評論過2018年4月15日

服務人員很有耐心,飯店的海灘很美,沙很乾淨又細.又可以龍奎餐廳有合作接送.游泳池乾淨.早晨有導覽也有慢跑的活動.spa按摩更是優秀

住宿日期:2018年2月
感謝 嘉瑩 林
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
GM-ANIDBN,民丹島悅椿 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月18日 已回應

Dear嘉瑩 林,

The team and I are truly delighted to receive this wonderful review and are encouraged to continue our efforts in maintaining our customer satisfaction to the true Angsana standards.

Thank you very much for pointing out the goods and the greats. It is lovely to learn how our award-winning Spa had exceeded your expectations once again.

Please do plan for a return visit and I look forward to welcoming you back to Angsana Bintan in the near future.

評論過2018年3月20日 透過行動裝置

房間很乾凈,很舒適。喜歡乾淨的浴室!度假村也很乾凈(儘管有焦油),遊泳池也很好。員工們非常樂於助人。早餐也不錯。我們度過了一個愉快的周末。

1  感謝 Grace I
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.sg 查看原文
GM-ANIDBN,民丹島悅椿 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月3日 已回應

Dear Grace I,

I am pleased to note that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable and relaxing stay. It was indeed a pleasure to have had the opportunity of looking after you and I hope it would not be the last.

I look forward to welcoming you to Angsana Bintan once again.

評論過2018年3月8日

登記入住的過程非常順利,他們還給我準備了飲料和小零食。房間乾淨,可以俯瞰泳池和大海。前台經理Sandro人很好,樂於助人,讓我們的住宿經歷更加愉快。

與這家飯店合作收集的評論
2  感謝 HeidiKG
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
GM-ANIDBN,民丹島悅椿 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月22日 已回應

Dear HeidiKG,

I am truly happy to know that we were able to create a wonderful experience for you during your stay with us.

Indeed the tranquility of the island along with the white sandy beach and natural forest have created a divine setting that allows us to have a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

Thank you for your compliment toward the team, especially Sandro, I have shared it on our notice board to keep every one of us motivated in delivering the true Angsana and Banyan Tree experience like the one you have had.

Please do plan for another visit. I look forward to welcoming you once again to Angsana Bintan in the future.

評論過2018年2月27日 透過行動裝置

在這酒店住了四晚。職員很友善,服務細心。房間整潔,床舖舒適,露台望出去景色很美。酒店外面是個水清沙幼的海灘。不過二月尾風浪很大,有時天氣較差,不宜下水。建議還是三月尾至十一月初來度假會更適合。今次旅程遇着生日,感謝酒店預備的生日佈置、生日蛋糕及小禮物。

住宿日期:2018年2月,去過獨自旅行
感謝 Venus L
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
GM-ANIDBN,民丹島悅椿 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月6日 已回應

Dear Venus L,

It is a great pleasure for me to hear about your lovely experience with Angsana Bintan.

I am delighted to know that we are able to create a memorable stay for you in your special birthday and to exceed your expectations with our personalized service. Your gracious comment on the team made me proud and reinforces our belief into their professionalism and dedication.

I am looking forward welcoming you back soon for your next special occasion.

查看更多評論