我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

我們在網上找到這個地方,很開心找到它。它在中心位置,人們非常樂於助人的。房價包含早餐,食物很豐盛!有很多種類可以選擇。

與這家飯店合作收集的評論
感謝 Lisa L
評論過2018年3月21日 透過行動裝置

我們剛在布拉格住了5晚回來,自由酒店地理位置優越,靠近所有旅遊景點。酒店裝飾精美,格外乾淨,工作人員非常樂於助人。 房間很寬敞,床很舒服,迷你酒吧價格也合理。早餐不錯,有很多選擇。這家餐廳很好,有價格公道的意大利面和披薩。 酒店就在瓦茨拉夫廣場旁邊,靠近地鐵,古鎮廣場和查理大橋。我們很喜歡這次入住,在我們下次去這個美麗的城市的時候,一定會選擇這家酒店。

感謝 L_I_S_A_1_3_T
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
評論過2018年3月2日 透過行動裝置

這是一家位於布拉格老城區的美麗的傳統的酒店。很容易就能走到老城裡面所有的主要景點。附近有很多可以吃東西的地方(建議大家可以走得離主要地帶遠一點,探索更多的本地特色)。酒店裡的員工超級棒。非常感謝Lucca和他的員工。所有人都超級熱情並且樂於助人。入住那天是我妻子的生日,他們還往我們的房間送去了一瓶香檳。我下次來布拉格的時候還會再回來再住進這裏的。

感謝 Gonzalo R
評論過2018年1月22日

如果你想體驗古老而又浪漫的歐洲風情,這裏很適合你!酒店位置很棒,房間很寬敞、很漂亮,床很大、很舒適,早餐很好、選擇很多。唯一不好的是前台員工的態度很差。我們到的時候是午夜,員工只給了一張房卡,當時很累,所以沒有多想。離店的時候,前台員工卻要求我們歸還兩張房卡,我們做了解釋后,他們依然不相信,態度甚至有些粗魯,很固執,根本不信任我們。

與這家飯店合作收集的評論
感謝 innaaliko
Hotel-Liberty,自由酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月23日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Dear Innaliko,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your city break in Prague. I am glad to read that in general, you had a good time with us and that you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.

In the same time, I am sorry for the behavior of receptionist during the check-out. It is true that usually, we give 1 key per person, and this could be the reason why the receptionist was asking you to return the second key, but of course he does not have the right to be rude with you or with any other Guest for any reason.

I do not want to justify his behavior, but I would like just to inform you that several Guest at the check out return us just 1 key because they are sure they never received the second one but in truth, we find the second key in the room when the chambermaid goes to clean it.
I always say to the receptionist to kindly ask to the Guest to return all the keys cards first of all for obvious security reason, and second because are quite expensive (8 € each) but if, like in your case, any Guest answer that he has just 1 key is not the case to insist or worse be rude like in your case, also because could happen that the receptionist during the check-in make a mistake.

For this reason, I want to apologize for what happened and in the same time, I feel to thank you once again for reporting me this issue in the way that I will be able to instruct my staff and make sure that will not happen again.

My Best Regards

Luca Sebastianelli

回報不適當的回應
此回复僅代表管理層的主觀意見,並不代表TripAdvisor網以及其合作方的意見。
評論過2017年12月31日 透過行動裝置

房間非常大,也很乾凈。早餐非常好。位置很完美。在門外你就可以買到你所需要的所有東西了!看門人非常好!總是向我們微笑,而且非常有幫助。其他人可以向他學習。我會再次住在這裏。遺憾的是有兩個原因導致我沒有給它最高分。第1個原因:酒店提供接機服務,他們說1-3個人需要700捷克克朗,但是司機要950.這不好!!第2個原因:不是酒店裡的所有人都很好很有幫助,你進去的時候也不打招呼。

感謝 Anette H
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.no.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
MichalHrebicek,自由酒店 的 Ředitel prodeje,回應了這篇評論2018年1月3日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Dear Anette H,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your city break in Prague and for sharing your experience with the other TripAdvisor Travellers.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and that our doorman was so nice to you.
Of Course I am sorry that not everybody was smiling like they suppose to.

During our weekly staff meeting we are always discussing about the importance of a smile because we believe that behaviour to keep with the Guests, makes a big difference on the quality of the service.

Someone has better attitude and it is natural for him-her to smile.
For somebody else it is not so natural but I believe that with a good training they can improve.

It is a big pity you did not say at the reception about the problem with the Transfer, because this could be solved immediately.
The price 700 CZK that you agree with the reception is for a car up to 3 persons and 950 is the price for a minivan.

Our driver was stuck in the traffic jam and he called his colleague who finally picked you up with his minivan.
The driver which suppose to pick you up did not inform the colleague that even despite the fact he was coming to the airport with a minivan he supposes to charge you 700 czk because this was the rate already confirmed to you.

Basically the reason why he charged you the amount for the minivan (950 instead 700), was just a missunderstanding between the 2 drivers.

Anyway I already ask to the guys at the reception to refund you the amount on your credit card as soon as we will get your credit card details.
In the same time I also spoke to the drivers which want to apologize as well for the discomfort.

The airport pick-up is the part of our offered service and we always cooperate only with reliable drivers on the long-term basis. We would never do something like that on purpose.

I hope that my explanation was clarifing you the situation.

My best Regards
Michael Hrebicek

回報不適當的回應
此回复僅代表管理層的主觀意見,並不代表TripAdvisor網以及其合作方的意見。
評論過2017年12月19日

聖誕前,我們在這度過了周末。酒店漂亮:房間超棒,有個陽台,早餐很好,員工非常友好,招待熱情。酒店位置超棒,在布拉格中心位置,2分鐘就到Mustek地鐵站,走一點就到所有景點。(除非你是在白天的高峰期,到機場的巴士/地鐵都方便,乾淨快速,單程只要24克朗(30分鐘)。如果我們再來,肯定會再用這裏的圖書館。

感謝 MGB70