我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。Tripadvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 2,937
2019年8月11日的評論

我的家人在4月份到訪了這家酒店,我們舉辦的聚會中參加的人包括我4歲的雙胞胎孫子。這是一家漂亮的、保養得很好的旅館。我們的房間既漂亮又舒適。在幾個遊泳池周圍有足夠的空間,總是提供充足的日光浴床。工作人員都很友好,效率很高。對於一家五星級酒店來說,假期的價格是非常合理的。我強烈推薦這家酒店。

1  感謝 David D
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
CorinthiaStGeorges,Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay 的 Hotel Manager ,回應了這篇評論已於 2019年8月11日 回應

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for being a Guest of the Hotel Corinthia St. George's Bay and for sharing your experience within the traveller community.

We strive for every guest to provide a wonderful visit and really appreciate your feedback. I thrilled to read that we have exceeded your Family's expectations from beginning to end and that most of hotel facilities and services met your liking. I am pleased to learn that you had received excellent service from most our team members as they strive their very best to excel in their duties. I will certainly share your kind comments with our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful experience. Should you wish to return please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure you are being taken care of.

Kind regards,

2019年7月21日的評論 透過行動裝置

這家酒店的位置極佳。是一個很棒的綜合場所,但糟糕的客戶服務讓人失望。這裏似乎很缺員工,餐館和酒吧的服務等待時間很長。前台需要花更多的時間,應該更人性化。我們的期望值很高,所以很失望。

感謝 Kiwi4
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.nz 查看原文
CorinthiaStGeorges,Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論已於 2019年7月21日 回應

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay at the Corinthia St. George's Bay.

Naturally, I am saddened to read that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion. I have taken note of your feedback regarding your experience with certain team members. I am very sorry to hear that you found our service offer to be wanting. Please accept my sincerest apologies as we always strive to afford our Guests the best possible service and is certainly not our intention to upset our clientele in any way.

Please rest assured that we value your business very much and would like to thank you again for your valuable feedback. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia St. George's Bay so we can prove to you that we can do better than your experience suggests.

With kind regards,

2019年7月6日的評論 透過行動裝置

我們在這家酒店待了4天。儘管我們到達酒店的那一天很晚了,我們還是得到了熱情的招待。我們很快的登記入住。這一一家非常好的酒店,服務超級棒。房間很好,有一張很舒服的床,一個很好的洗漱間,還有一個很好的能看見這個地區和還有海邊的景色的陽台。早晨你會體會到這個陽台的好處,但是下午的時候,它會有點熱。早餐提供各式各樣的食物。泳池周圍有很多日光浴躺椅。酒店附近有一條海灣街,街上有很多商店,還可以玩樂的地方。這裏對於陽光愛好者,還有那些喜歡海,陽光,美味的食物和有趣的事情的人來說是一個很好的酒店

1  感謝 SlabbyBelgium
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.be 查看原文
CorinthiaStGeorges,Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論已於 2019年7月7日 回應

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review on your recent stay with us at the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our members of staff were friendly and efficient in their manner of service. Rest assured that I will pass on your lovely comments to the whole Team.

We certainly take pride in the array of choices we provide at breakfast and I am grateful that you’ve enjoyed this selection.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon for yet another memorable stay.

Best regards,

2019年5月29日的評論 透過行動裝置

我們在Corinthian酒店購買了包含一整天的優惠券,並且在今天度過了十分愉快的時光。我們做了全身按摩,所有的都不錯,除了在接待處的那位馬耳他女士,她非常粗魯而且沒有禮貌。第一次她表現得粗魯是在我們來到這裏而沒有預約的時候(因為失誤而沒有預約),並且今天她表現得更加糟糕了。在這種類型的酒店裡,這裏的員工最起碼應該是有禮貌的。其餘的都不錯,按摩超贊,治療師真的很友好而且有禮貌。

感謝 Ornella F
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
CorinthiaStGeorges,Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論已於 2019年5月30日 回應

Dear Ms. F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your visit to the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay.

I am saddened to read that your experience at the hotel fell short of your expectations.

I would like to firstly address your feedback regarding your experience with certain team members. I am very sorry to hear that you found our service offer to be wanting. Please accept my sincerest apologies as we always strive to afford our Guests the best possible service and is certainly not our intention to upset our clientele in any way.

Please rest assured that we value your business very much and would like to thank you again for your valuable feedback. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay so we can prove to you that we can do better than your experience suggests.

Kind regards,

2019年5月5日的評論 透過行動裝置

這是一家五星級酒店,但並非所有餐廳都開放。房間很可愛,但對於約會來說評5星很難,需要昇級改造或翻新工作。工作人員很可愛。從房間看到的景色都很可愛。非常適合呆一晚。

感謝 EddieOnTour
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
CorinthiaStGeorges,Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論已於 2019年5月6日 回應

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your stay at the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay.

I am pleased to read that you had an over-all enjoyable stay and that you appreciated the lovely views St. George's Bay has to offer.

It is my regret that you did not have the opportunity to experience our Buddhamann restaurant during your brief stay. However, it is currently closed for refurbishment after a freak-storm hit the island earlier this year which unfortunately caused considerable damage to the building.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and I am very much hoping to be able to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay.

Best regards,