我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 875
2015年9月6日

最近在20號房住了1晚。卧室就在主廚房的上方,極其的熱。房間本身很小,床頭板抵在牆上,床的一邊對着牆上的暖氣片,在窗戶下面,床腳抵着另一面牆。我不得不開着窗戶才能有一些新鮮空氣,但窗戶僅能通過向上推底部框架來打開。唯一的好體驗是餐廳的晚餐,非常好。

2  感謝 keatsandshelly
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
CHH01,哈頓科納別墅酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2015年9月12日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Over the last 10 months of responding to reviews on tripadvisor I am still surprised that despite posting reviews people don't seem to read other peoples and the responses that I spend hours writing. So for those you have not visited our website or read my responses I would like to clarify the following

1.All our single rooms are small and have a double bed pushed up against the wall, all but one is in the new block houses the kitchen on the ground floor.
2.Our compact double rooms are like boxes and whilst they are suitable for a one night stay they certainly wont be holding the swing a cat competition in these.
3.Standard double rooms do vary slightly in size and generally are suitable for a few nights
4 Large Doubles all have 6 ft 6 inch zip and link king size beds.
5 Disability access room of which we have only 1 and this is opposite our reception and can be noisy.

Book direct you get free breakfast and shortly we will be launching a whole host of new benefits for our regular guests.

Online Travel Agents (OTA's) do charge us between 15% and 21% commission for bookings and that is why we promote booking direct and reward customers for doing so.

I hope you will return soon.

2015年6月1日

訂酒店的時候,沒有任何信息提到早餐,或者是你訂了房間的話早餐就免費包含在裏面。而且訂酒店的頁面沒有酒店的鏈接。因為是家庭聚會,所以我們訂了兩間雙人房。直到我收到酒店的確認郵件時我才知道知道早餐的情況。他們一點也不熱心。到達酒店時,接待員工很不熱情,甚至連微笑都沒有!我們的房間是在一棟附屬建築里,所以我們得從外面走過去,而且還下着雨呢。那棟附屬建築確實需要裝修了,很昏暗,油漆也脫落了,地毯很臟!房間還行,浴室的布局很奇怪,洗澡的在角落,很擠很容易撞到。床很舒服,早餐不錯,服務生也挺友善的。不過我們還是很失望,不會再來這裏了。

感謝 terri728
CHH01,哈頓科納別墅酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2015年6月2日 已回應
Google 翻譯

I am sorry that you will not be returning to the Corner House. I am saddened that you did not receive a warm welcome and that our staff seemed unfriendly. This is far from the usual comments that we get from our guests and our staff are a really friendly bunch.

I can only guess that you did not book direct with the hotel otherwise our details would have been there with a link on our website. Most third parties do not publish hotels details as they are travel agents and as such make there profit by customers booking with them. Some customers do not grasp the fact that the booking is with the agent and not the hotel and as such all cancellations, changes and communications need to be done with them and we are contractually bound with them.

I am glad you enjoyed dinner.

2015年5月31日

為了一場商務旅行而住在這裏,物有所值。酒店地點非常便利,就在市中心。我的房間的基本的,但是很乾凈,設施齊全。我會建議住垃圾桶前面的房間,洗衣機早上6點就在用了!!紅酒香腸餐廳的食物很美味 - 我預期是基本的酒吧餐,但是這裏提供的食物非常好 - 一定要試試香腸。員工很友好,樂於助人。

感謝 ferret18
CHH01,哈頓科納別墅酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2015年6月2日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Thank you for your review.

I have had a number of complaints lately about our bin men arriving extremely early and have told our contractors to ensure they do not collect before 07.30 which I think is reasonable. If not we will change. I have also spoken to the laundry company and asked they change the collection time as it is not appropriate especially as summer is coming and guests want to have there windows open.

Pleased you enjoyed dinner.

2015年5月11日

酒店員工非常友好熱心。在開了很久的車之後,到了酒店還要爬很多階梯,但是床鋪還是很舒服的。晚餐棒極了,非常豐盛的早餐讓我們精力充沛開始新的一天。酒店的街邊停車不錯,還是免費的。

感謝 ukrokeby
CHH01,哈頓科納別墅酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2015年5月12日 已回應
Google 翻譯

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Good to hear breakfast set you up for the day and that the stairs did not put you off too much.

See you again soon.

2015年4月30日

當我剛想要辦理入住時,我們意識到我誤把入住的時間訂成了未來的某一日期。我完全理解我付的房費是不退還的,但我仍然認為酒店經理可以有一定的決斷力。我願意為今天支付更高的房費,找一間今天可能是空的房間,而未來那間預訂了的房間本來也可以轉售。如果系統是這麼不靈活,我想也就真是束手無策。但結果是今晚我沒預訂就住在了別的酒店,而且以後再也不會預訂哈頓科納別墅酒店了!

2  感謝 Tom W
CHH01,哈頓科納別墅酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2015年5月1日 已回應
Google 翻譯

We offer refundable and non-refundable rates and there is a discount applied to non-refundable rates. You made a conscious decision at time of booking to pay less and accept that if you could not use the room you would lose your money. If you had booked a refundable rate then you would have not lost your money.

You made that choice.