我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
  • 健身中心
US$139
US$94
  • 餐廳
MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Franz(維也納)(物超所值!)
  • 酒吧/Lounge吧
評論過3 週前評論

交通方便,客房舒適,早餐很好,對面有很大的公園,離美景宮也不遠。
只是枕頭太軟,需要墊兩個。入住時沒看到空調遙控器,聲音很大。

感謝 aseano
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為中文,源自www.tripadvisor.com.hk 查看原文
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear aseano,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
Our location is indeed very good. Being so close to town is very convenient for our guests as you can easily walk within 10 minutes to the city centre.
I am sorry that the pillows were not up to your expectations, however we do offer a pillow menu with a great selection.
To meet everybodys taste, we trying our best by offering Asian corner, show cooking, fruits, a full extensive variety of fresh fruits and juices, hot and warm dishes with Austrian and international specialities and I am happy that you enjoyed it!
We are looking forward to your next stay,

此評論由 TripAdvisor 全球志願者翻譯而來 原始英語點評
評論過3 週前評論 透過行動裝置

酒店有些陳舊,但仍亮點十足。因為我是精英會員,便幫我昇級了房間,能夠一覽城市風光,棒棒噠。從入住到退房,員工都很熱情。當有大的旅行團入住時,他們都會幫助客戶上下階梯。酒店剛好在地鐵站對面,位置超贊!唯一影響到我的缺點是牆太薄,能夠聽到隔壁房客人早上起床的聲音......因為地理位置和奢華的服務,推薦這裏。我剛好錯過那個以海灘為主題的活動,每年5-7月份,這裏都會舉辦。

感謝 Justin H
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論3 週前評論 已回應

Dear Justin H,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted to read that we were able to upgrade your room due to your IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite membership. Thank you for your great loyalty!
Highlighting our friendly staff is very much appreciated and I will definitely forward your kind words.
I would like to apologise for the inconvenience regarding the noise in your room!
I truly hope that you will be able to visit us again,

此評論由 TripAdvisor 全球志願者翻譯而來 原始英語點評
評論過2018年4月11日

我們十分喜歡在維也納洲際酒店的2晚住宿。最棒的是早餐的部分。歐洲來講還不錯,奧地利人做的特別棒,他們知道如何把早餐做的美味。分量大又可口。大堂酒吧氣氛親切而溫暖,有很多飲品選擇。我們的房間很大,浴室乾淨又寬敞。但是對於一個殘疾人或者老人來說進入浴缸有點困難,要記得。浴缸還挺高的。

感謝 WashCaps
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月13日 已回應

Dear WashCaps,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
I am delighted to read that especially the quality of our breakfast left a positive impact on your holiday.
Great that you had time to visit our beautiful Intermezzo Bar. A drink at the bar is a delightful way to end the evening.
Referring to your feedback with the tub, I would like to inform you that we also offer some rooms with a walk-in shower.
Thank you again and greetings from Vienna,

評論過2018年3月30日

健身房是外面公司進駐經營,並不屬於飯店,也因此以歐洲標準來說雖然小但還算專業,有有蒸氣浴也有桑拿,都是屬於男女共用(裸),對亞洲人來說有點不習慣,健身房和桑拿都不會太多人、躺椅區有輕音樂很放鬆,總理來說很值得推薦。飯店已經有點舊了,但一切都還算不錯可以接受。早餐極為豐盛,如果你很在乎早餐絕對不能錯過這家飯店,麵包牆、現榨蔬果汁、美味的果醬都非常令人懷念。checkin櫃檯服務人員也非常親切有禮。

• 住宿日期:2018年3月,去過商務旅行
    • 划算度
    • 舒適度
    • 服務
感謝 kyan31158
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年4月2日 已回應

Dear kyan31158,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
As you have mentioned, we offer a fitness centre with SPA facilities, meaning that we do have a sauna and a steam-bath. And we also offer Massages and personal trainers.
Your comment regarding our rich breakfast buffet is very much appreciated. To meet everybody's taste, we trying our best by offering Asian corner, show cooking, fruits, a full extensive variety of fresh fruits and juices, hot and warm dishes with Austrian and international specialities.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

評論過2018年1月25日 透過行動裝置

維也納洲際酒店的地理位置很好,附近就有地鐵可搭乘,飯店對面也有超大的公園綠地可以悠閒逛逛。飯店房間很大設備齊全,早餐相當多樣化,想吃什麼都有。

住宿日期:2017年9月,去過雙人旅行
感謝 鈺樺邱
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月26日 已回應

Dear 地點好早餐多樣,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at the InterContinental Hotel Vienna and your time to review our hotel. I am delighted to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we could not have done more to make your stay complete. Thank you in particular for highlighting our extensive breakfast.
I hope that we will have the time again to welcoming you back in hopefully not too distant future.
Yours sincerely,

住宿日期:2018年1月,去過雙人旅行
感謝 HoneyMilk Y
Sandra_Hoesl,維也納洲際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月16日 已回應

Dear HoneyMilk Y,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback.
I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us here in Vienna. The location of the hotel is indeed very good. Being so close to town is very convenient for our valued guests.
The train station is just one metro stop away, which is also an advantage for us.
Highlighting our traditional Viennese style is very much appreciated as we are very proud or our Lobby.
I truly hope that you will be able to visit us soon again,

查看更多評論