我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
1 - 6 則評論,共 3,569
2 週前評論 透過行動裝置

這家酒店唯一的問題在於辦理入住時間太久以及工作人員…太粗魯了!!…尤其是前台的一位亞裔女接待。如果沒有值班經理,我們得等上幾個小時,房間才能準備好…

1  感謝 zerovarius
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Roelof G,拉馬達阿波羅阿姆斯特丹中心飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear zerovarius,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel, and for your time to write us some very valued feedback.
I'm so sorry to read about your inconvenient expeience during your check-in and with the staff. We're Always trying our best to help everybody as good as possible, and to read that the staff was rude shocks me! I spoke with my colleagues about this matter, and we will definitely take care of this.
I hope you'll accept my sincerre apologies, and I hope once you're back in Amsterdam, we are to welcome you back in our hotel!

3 週前評論 透過行動裝置

七月份開心地住了三晚。酒店在城外,但是坐電車真的沒有問題,電車站離酒店非常近。我們要了一間16樓的豪華市景房,景色非常優美。17樓值得一去,酒水和氛圍都很棒,儘管我們去的時候覺得食物很一般。下面的酒吧也非常不錯。步行很短距離內還有很多不錯的餐館。

感謝 Pauged
Roelof G,拉馬達阿波羅阿姆斯特丹中心飯店 的 Front Office Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear Pauged,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at our hotel, and taking the time to write us these very kind words!
I'm so pleased to read you've had a great time! The area is indeed quiet, little outside the city centre, but very good to reach by tram 13 in only 20-25 minutes!

We would love to welcome you again in our hotel during your next visit in Amsterdam!

Roelof Gjaltema
Rooms Division Manager

4 週前評論 透過行動裝置

這是令人愉快的酒店。有超棒的景色,在外面有漂亮的公園可以散步。員工友好,尤其是在13號周五晚上在17樓工作的年輕女孩。她非常善良,非常幽默。床是舒適的,大廳里有7*24小時全天候披薩和小吃提供,這是個很好的想法。早餐是美味可口的,有很多可供選擇。絕對推薦這家酒店!

1  感謝 chloeelou27
Roelof G,拉馬達阿波羅阿姆斯特丹中心飯店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論4 週前評論 已回應

Dear Chloeelou27,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and kind words in your wonderful review!
I'm delighted to read that you've had such a great stay at our hotel!
The breakfast is indeed very delicious, especially with the view over the city, even more special!

I hope to personally welcome you back at our hotel during your next visit in Amsterdam!

2018年6月2日 透過行動裝置

又棒又寬敞的酒店,景色特別好,屋頂酒吧超夢幻!酒店的房間乾淨,很不錯,而且存儲空間比我期望的大很多。所有的員工一直都很友好,電梯很快,從機場打車要43歐元,也可以去坐拐角處的往返有軌電車的13號線,只要三歐元,花7到10分鐘就能進城,坐了幾站后在中心車站下車,然後散散步。附近有一條美麗的運河,乘船隻要11歐元一個小時,選擇多樣。

感謝 puggielou
Roelof G,拉馬達阿波羅阿姆斯特丹中心飯店 的 Front Office Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年6月2日 已回應

Dear Puggielou,
Let me start by thanking you for your recent stay and awarding us a 5-star.

It is such a great read about your stay which has put smiles on my face, as this is what we work hard to make sure our guests feel at the end of their stay.

I am so delighted to read that your room with lovely views, and other facilities in the hotel contributed to your overall stay.

I completely agree with you that the public transport is a great and easy way to get around in Amsterdam.
Did you also try using the bikes, to explore like a local? This is something you should definitely try on your next visit.

I see that you used a taxi to get to and from the airport.
Did any of my colleagues mention to you about the shuttle service we offer to and from the airport? this is complimentary from the airport to the hotel and 7.50 euros per person for the way back.

I do hope i will have the pleasure to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Kind regards
Roelof Gjaltema
Rooms Divisions manager

2018年5月26日

非常推薦。酒店工作人員非常樂於助人。通過馮德公園(Vondelpark)和倫勃朗公園(Rembrandt Park)步行到酒店是一種享受。在17層的早餐是一次有趣的體驗,儘管沒有很多水果。

感謝 Jakub M
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.ie 查看原文
Roelof G,拉馬達阿波羅阿姆斯特丹中心飯店 的 Front Office Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年6月2日 已回應

Dear Jakub M,
what a great read about your recent stay with us.
I am all smiles as i read this.
Great to read that my colleagues contributed to your great stay.

It is definately a lovely walk through the parks, especially now that the weather is nice.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to host you again with us in the near future.

Kind regards