我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 1,722
評論過2 週前評論

在佛羅倫薩時,我活得像一個美第奇貴族,待在這個重修得很豪華的16世紀美第奇宮殿,被5公頃的私人花園環繞着,走15分鐘就到市中心了。當我入住佛羅倫薩這個四季酒店時,我記得我那是想的是就我們付得這個價格來說,這個房間最好是鍍金的!當我預定時,這是他們唯一剩下的房間,他們告訴我是一個套房!這個套房簡直太棒了!在第一層(這是大廳)是皇家套房,還有壁畫和原始的赤陶地板,還有一個比我之前待過的很多酒店都大的浴室!

感謝 RobertaSydney
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文
FSFlorence,佛羅倫薩四季酒店 的 Direttore,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear RobertaSydney,

Thank you very much for choosing us, and for leaving a review after you've experienced one our stunning frescoed suites.
All our suites are one-of-a-kind, entirely decorated with original Reinassance frescoes, and we could not be happier to read that you've enjpyed it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon as our guest.
Best regards,

評論過2018年4月17日

我們入住的所有方面都很完美。這家酒店的庭院很華麗,有着修剪整齊的草坪和有趣的雕像。服務超好。你所有的需求都能被很好的滿足,工作人員還總是帶着微笑。房間清掃人員,侍應生,前台工作人員,門房都同樣的出色。酒店的位置很便利,你可以步行到任何地方。總的來說,給10分+

感謝 Bernard K
FSFlorence,佛羅倫薩四季酒店 的 Direttore,回應了這篇評論2018年4月27日 已回應

Dear Bernsfl,

Greetings from Florence!
I would like to thank you for choosing us and leaving a review after your stay.
We work hard in order to guarantee a "superb" service and we could not be happier to read that you experienced so. Be sure that I'm going to inform all the staff of your comment.

Looking forward to having again as our guest soon.

評論過2018年4月12日

這座旅館給我的體驗在五星級酒店中是最差的。它根本不值那麼高的星級。當我中午到達時,我的房間並沒有準備好。但我2個多月前就已經預定了。後來他們給我在下午4點找了一個花園對面?的房間。因為當時下着傾盆大雨,所以我們拒絕了。第二天我需要接受一份傳真,他們沒有幫我處理,更不用說幫我放到房間。並且,同樣的事情發生在我傍晚到達的行李上。書桌的結構糟透了。為這樣糟糕的服務花這樣一大筆錢一點也不值得。如果我之前沒有選這個酒店就好了。

感謝 michel502016
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.it 查看原文
FSFlorence,佛羅倫薩四季酒店 的 Direttore,回應了這篇評論2018年4月13日 已回應

Dear michel502016,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Florence and for leaving a review after your stay. Every guests' review helps us improving our service and experience.

I know that you've already been contacted by email by our Hotel Manager Emmanuele Selvaggi to discuss about the inconveniences you experimented while staying with us, but I would like to apologize personally too.

Four Seasons Hotel Florence is made up of two historical buildings, Palazzo Della Gherardesca and La Villa, known as a 16th-century former convent, both framing the city’s largest private garden. For guests who want a sophisticated residential-style experience of Florence, La Villa is the perfect option as it provides an atmosphere that is intimate and exclusive with the ultimate in personalised service. With just 37 guest rooms and suites, La Villa offers a uniquely residential character, reminiscent of an historical mansion or a small apartment house. So while the attention to detail, quality of service and comfort are consistent throughout the two buildings, they both provide a different atmosphere which is why some of our guests may prefer La Villa and others Il Palazzo and vice versa.

Regarding the issue with our fax machine, I am mortified if we could not provide the highest level of service. We work really hard in order to exceed guests' expectation, I am mortified if we failed this time: in both of those situation, I hope what my team did to solve the issue helped in some way to recover from the inconveniences you experimented.

I sincerely hope you'll give us the possibility to welcoming you back as our guest in order to recover your opinion on us, giving us another chance. In that case, I invite you to contact me directly so I can arrange your visit at the best.

General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Florence

評論過2018年3月4日

在我看來,這一定是在整個佛羅倫薩最好、風景最完美的酒店,食物是首屈一指的,服務像期待般的超級完美,住在這家酒店真的很愉快。

感謝 Sam M
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
FSFlorence,佛羅倫薩四季酒店 的 Direttore,回應了這篇評論2018年3月6日 已回應

Dear Sam M,

Thank you very much for your nice words, that I'm going to share with all the staff.
We are looking forward to have you soon as our guest again.

With all my best regards,

評論過2018年2月9日

這是世界上最棒的一家四季酒店!太優秀了,服務頂級。有一座超美的私家花園、優質的健身房和水療。我希望我能永遠住在這裏。十分推薦這家酒店!

感謝 Jayme Rodrigo P
FSFlorence,佛羅倫薩四季酒店 的 Direttore,回應了這篇評論2018年2月13日 已回應

Dear Jayme Rodrigo,

Reading reviews like yours makes us love even more our job. Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing comment after your stay. We would be delighted to host you again, all the times you wish to.

With all my best regards,

評論過2018年1月27日

酒店很特別。美麗,奢華,設施一應俱全。員工們異常地熱於助人,做了許多義務之外的活。我們在聖誕節之後來這裏,燈和裝飾很壯觀。我會在相同時間再回來,只是為了體驗它們。十分推薦這家酒店。燦爛城市裡的美麗綠洲。

感謝 RobertaHorwitz