我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 706
4 週前評論 透過行動裝置

這是一家在很長一段時間內做得非常好並且年復一年地保持良好狀態的機構之一。近期我們在這家酒店的豪華房裡住了兩個晚上,房間帶有一個面向山脈的小陽台,還可以俯瞰河流。酒店員工非常樂於助人,彬彬有禮,見多識廣。酒店早餐非常好,儘管在查看自助餐構成種類時有些困惑,但我們真的很喜歡。酒店的房間寬敞通風,裝飾明亮。雖然公共區域的地毯可能已經打算更換了,但確實它與酒店的整體良好體驗感不符。

感謝 B_Dublin
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.ie 查看原文
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論3 週前評論 已回應

Dear valued B_Dublin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind and lovely comment.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. Please be assured that we have passed on your very kind words to our team who made this exceptional experience possible.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards from Baden-Baden,

Managing Director

2018年6月28日

這是家宏偉奢華酒店。從門衛到女服務員,每個人都為我們提供了完美服務。酒店提供的早餐很美味,我們很喜歡德式早餐麵包。坐在酒店庭院,喝點酒飲挺好的。這家酒店非常適合家庭入住。

感謝 markusbrodmann18
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論2018年6月29日 已回應

Dear valued Mr. Brodmann,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for your delightful lines. Not only did you pay us a great compliment but your remarks also gave us confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruit. I greatly appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm – thank you very much once again.

For our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that your stay fulfils your wishes and is exactly what you would expect from us. Your compliments, particularly those addressed at our employees will be proudly passed on to our team.

I am already looking forward to welcoming you again to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa or to our Villa Stéphanie.

2018年5月29日

在2017年五月,我們很喜歡這個度假村,巴登布萊內公園真的很美,這個度假村絕對是我們這次德國之行最喜愛的酒店之一,這個園內非常美麗,房間很寬敞,看出去的景色也很好-非常舒服的床,衛生間很寬敞。所有一切都是高標準!不要錯過spa和健身房,尖端的食物和服務,城鎮走過去還是挺近的。很明顯是巴登最好的酒店。非常喜愛它!

感謝 SBFTX
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Leiter Front Office,回應了這篇評論2018年5月29日 已回應

Dear valued SBFTX,

2017年11月5日

這是歐洲最好的酒店之一,你會想象到那種很棒的酒店和員工。桑拿設施非常好。餐廳也很好(主餐廳因為改造而關閉),酒吧區因為有鋼琴家而生動有趣。酒店房間非常舒適。工作人員會記得你是誰,並總是樂於幫助你保持無憂。我們在這裏留下了很好的體驗,但價格如此昂貴,我們只能住得起兩個晚上。

感謝 Tom S
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論2017年11月6日 已回應

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give an account of your visit to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with our offer and our service quality during your stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I shall be more than happy to forward your words of encouragement to our employees. Such words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

I wish you the very best and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa or to our Villa Stéphanie.

2017年9月30日 透過行動裝置

我們入住了很漂亮的房間,而且可以鳥瞰公園。這是我們的環球之旅,入住過很棒的酒店,檯面空間大,很寬敞。自助早餐也是一流水準的。床品也很舒服。健身房也很棒。我們肯定會再回來入住的。

感謝 rajat5tag
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.in 查看原文
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年10月4日 已回應

Dear Sir,

It was a pleasure to welcome you as a guest to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay.

I am delighted that you found the unique ambience of our hotel and its wonderful location on the Lichtentaler Allee so appealing. Your words of praise in relation to our considerate personnel have been received with great pleasure and I will pass on your compliments with joy to my employees. A high level of hospitality together with personal service are integral to our principles. It delights me even more that you have positively highlighted this.

I very much hope that I will be able to welcome you again shortly to our hotel for another relaxing stay and I wish you all the very best until then.

2017年8月15日 透過行動裝置

到目前為止,這是我們在全球旅行中體驗過的最好的酒店之一。如果你在巴登,一定要訂一個房間。房間很寬敞,也很好。服務周到。設施非常舒適。我們特別喜歡健身房、戶外划船機和水療中心。我們還喜歡蒸桑拿。這家旅館位於城鎮附近,溫泉和賭場都很好。我們在公園餐廳吃晚飯……看看我們對那個的評論,但它太棒了。這家酒店接待了一些醫療客人,這有點奇怪,但卻被整體體驗所抵消。謝謝你的精彩停留!

感謝 Will H
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論2017年8月18日 已回應

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with the TripAdvisor readers.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I am honoured that your words were so full of praise. The opinion of our guests is the most important basis for our efforts, for guaranteeing continued, outstanding service quality and for fulfilling the expectations of our guests.

However, we have well noted your comment regarding some medical guests. As our spa concept consist of relaxation and health elements, we have guests who stay with us for medical reasons.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards from Baden-Baden,