我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 686
評論過2017年11月5日

這是歐洲最好的酒店之一,你會想象到那種很棒的酒店和員工。桑拿設施非常好。餐廳也很好(主餐廳因為改造而關閉),酒吧區因為有鋼琴家而生動有趣。酒店房間非常舒適。工作人員會記得你是誰,並總是樂於幫助你保持無憂。我們在這裏留下了很好的體驗,但價格如此昂貴,我們只能住得起兩個晚上。

感謝 Tom S
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論2017年11月6日 已回應

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give an account of your visit to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with our offer and our service quality during your stay at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I shall be more than happy to forward your words of encouragement to our employees. Such words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

I wish you the very best and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa or to our Villa Stéphanie.

評論過2017年9月30日 透過行動裝置

我們入住了很漂亮的房間,而且可以鳥瞰公園。這是我們的環球之旅,入住過很棒的酒店,檯面空間大,很寬敞。自助早餐也是一流水準的。床品也很舒服。健身房也很棒。我們肯定會再回來入住的。

感謝 rajat5tag
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.in 查看原文
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年10月4日 已回應

Dear Sir,

It was a pleasure to welcome you as a guest to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay.

I am delighted that you found the unique ambience of our hotel and its wonderful location on the Lichtentaler Allee so appealing. Your words of praise in relation to our considerate personnel have been received with great pleasure and I will pass on your compliments with joy to my employees. A high level of hospitality together with personal service are integral to our principles. It delights me even more that you have positively highlighted this.

I very much hope that I will be able to welcome you again shortly to our hotel for another relaxing stay and I wish you all the very best until then.

評論過2017年8月15日 透過行動裝置

到目前為止,這是我們在全球旅行中體驗過的最好的酒店之一。如果你在巴登,一定要訂一個房間。房間很寬敞,也很好。服務周到。設施非常舒適。我們特別喜歡健身房、戶外划船機和水療中心。我們還喜歡蒸桑拿。這家旅館位於城鎮附近,溫泉和賭場都很好。我們在公園餐廳吃晚飯……看看我們對那個的評論,但它太棒了。這家酒店接待了一些醫療客人,這有點奇怪,但卻被整體體驗所抵消。謝謝你的精彩停留!

感謝 Will H
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Geschäftsführer,回應了這篇評論2017年8月18日 已回應

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with the TripAdvisor readers.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant time and that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I am honoured that your words were so full of praise. The opinion of our guests is the most important basis for our efforts, for guaranteeing continued, outstanding service quality and for fulfilling the expectations of our guests.

However, we have well noted your comment regarding some medical guests. As our spa concept consist of relaxation and health elements, we have guests who stay with us for medical reasons.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards from Baden-Baden,

Managing Director

評論過2017年8月2日 透過行動裝置

迷人的酒店,漂亮的房間,很棒的水療中心和室內遊泳池。酒吧非常古雅,進餐可以選擇在室內或室外。早餐很好,自助餐擺得很漂亮,餐廳以藍色、黃色為布置,還擺有鮮花。你在這家酒店感覺很舒服。公園在後門,可以散步或跑步。迷人的小鎮。如果你是一個高爾夫球手,離開公眾高爾夫球場,你對於它的美不會感到驚訝。葡萄酒廠也在附近。美麗的酒店。你不應錯過住在這裏的機會。這家酒店有最好的浴室,很大,兩個水池,極好的照明。祝你住宿愉快。

感謝 Sharoninpositano
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年8月4日 已回應

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with the TripAdvisor readers.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and I am honoured that your words were so full of praise. The opinion of our guests is the most important basis for our efforts, for guaranteeing continued, outstanding service quality and for fulfilling the expectations of our guests.

We would very much like to spoil you again and hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in Baden-Baden.

評論過2017年7月28日 透過行動裝置

我們本來沒有打算去巴登巴登的,不過在最後一刻改變了注意。我們入住了很漂亮的房間,而且可以鳥瞰公園。這是我們的環球之旅,入住過很棒的酒店,這家酒店的浴室絕對是超一流的---在我們的名單里也當之無愧的是頂級之選。洗漱盆很大,檯面空間大,很寬敞。自助早餐也是一流水準的。床品也很舒服。這棟歷史建築維護得很好,充分向世人證明了古老建築是可以融合格調與經典。健身房也很棒。我們肯定會再回來入住的。非常值得來這裏入住這個酒店。這個小鎮也相當有魅力。

感謝 Kenneth R
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年8月4日 已回應

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you for your delightful lines. Not only did you pay us a great compliment but your remarks also gave us confirmation that our efforts are bearing fruit. I greatly appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm – thank you very much once again.

For our guests, we strive at all times to do everything possible to ensure that your stay fulfils your wishes and is exactly what you would expect from us.

I am already looking forward to welcoming you again to Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa.

評論過2017年7月12日 透過行動裝置

這是一次令人難忘的入住體驗!我們定了一套漂亮的套房可以俯瞰公園。室內和室外的裝飾令人嘆為觀止。陽台上的早餐很有意思。這裏的住宿環境和員工無法用言語形容!

感謝 Chopstick224
FrankMarrenbach,巴登—巴登布倫納柏水療度假村 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年7月13日 已回應

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am delighted that you were impressed with our offer and our service quality during your stay at at the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa. I shall be more than happy to forward your words of encouragement to our employees. Such words are a great incentive to us all to keep providing our services to the same excellent standard day after day.

查看更多評論