我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 432
3 週前評論

如果在booking.com上預定的酒店要小心那裡雖然寫着已包含早餐實際上是沒有的。我和我的夥伴因為這家酒店帶早餐特地在booking.com定的這家酒店然而等我們到那的時候,並不是這樣的。早餐要19歐真的是太太太貴了。

2  感謝 Adeline74300
DanielJ75007,西亞伯爵夫人酒店 的 Directeur général,回應了這篇評論1週前 已回應

Dear Excursion48837833064 /

I am very surprised by your comment !

You have booked with booking.com March the 02nd 2018 to stay at la Comtesse hotel from December 18th to December 22nd for a Baronne room (1st room category)
This rate was flexible rate excluding breakfast.

We show your booking and on that one it was written that Buffet breakfast is additional for 19 euros per person.
the front desk show you this information 2 times so do I one more time. And in front of me you agree with that point .

I know that we have an amazing buffet breakfast with 6 meters long of French food and a la carte eggs where you can eat as much as you want for only 19 euros and an express one with a hot drink a juice and 3 bakery for 9 euros witch is also a great deal in Paris trust me !!

You came and have it (both of you) 4 times and you stay more than one hour each time to enjoy it !
So my question is why don't say the truth and you have booked an offer without breakfast or if was to pricey for you we never forced you to have it !

2018年12月18日的評論

我們在這家酒店住的非常愉快。酒店的地理位置極佳,甚至可以從我們的房間里看到埃菲爾鐵塔。床很舒適,酒店員工也很友好。我們真的很享受住在這家酒店的日子,並且真心的向大家推薦。

1  感謝 Connector68708757860
DanielJ75007,西亞伯爵夫人酒店 的 Directeur général,回應了這篇評論4 週前評論 已回應

Dear Connector68708757860,

We thank you for having chosen us for your last stay in Paris and for your very nice a review * : " WONDERFUL STAY" I love this title !

For those who want to stay near the Eiffel Tower, the location of our Hotel is hard to beat, indeed.

La Comtesse Hotel Tour Eiffel **** is still, as we speak, a typical Paris hotel with a nice and intimate ambiance. Some room with supplement of 40 euros do have a balcony :)

All the rooms do have a Nespresso coffee machine :)

Regarding the breakfast we have 2 kind of menu a buffet one with 6 meters long of French food and a la carte eggs where you can eat as much as you want for only 19 euros and an express one with a hot drink a juice and 3 bakery for 9 euros witch is also a great deal in Paris trust me !!

As you said, the famous Rue Cler is only one block away from us. But we also have numerous other major tourist attractions walking distance : The Eiffel Tower, Invalides Army Museum, Tomb of Napoleon, Rodin Museum, Champs Elysees.

We hope to welcome you again in Paris real soon, I wish you a Merry Christmas great new year Eve : )

2018年11月15日的評論

從友好的登記入住到退房,一切都很棒。景色非常壯觀,位置絕佳。我們只住了一晚,所以我們沒有使用餐廳或其他設施。推薦!

1  感謝 stewart1528

Dear stewart1528,

Thank you so much !!

You have to comeback to try the breakfast and tea Salon and the 4 other room category we do have in the hotel !
Don't hesitate to contact me if you do have any other request !!

Kind regards
DIRECTOR

2018年11月8日的評論 透過行動裝置

我們上次旅行途中,我和妻子在整個歐洲住了5個酒店,所有酒店價格和這家相當或者比這家要貴,而這家毫無懸念成為我們住過的最好的地方。不僅風景很棒(我們住在頂樓,圖維爾大道旁),而且酒店員工一直不斷地竭盡所能提昇我們的體驗。下次來巴黎我們還住這兒。

1  感謝 mhaus2018

Dear mhaus2018,

What can i answer !! Merci thank you so much for the comment.
I am so happy and proud i will print this one and share it to all my staff !
You stay in the 6th Floor wher we do have only 4 Duchess room and one Royale room and all of them do have a balcony.

Hope to welcome you again soon

Kind regards

Director

2018年10月27日的評論 透過行動裝置

我和我的伴侶都覺得能住在這裏非常幸運,這是我們最棒的經歷了。房間比預想的大。非常乾淨、舒適的床鋪,風景也很好。前台非常友好,儘管我們基本不會法語,也讓我們覺得十分舒心,還幫了我們一個大忙,預定了一家非常漂亮的經典法式餐廳的晚餐。我們都非常喜歡住在這裏,迫不及待希望有一天再來。

1  感謝 Kylie I
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com.au 查看原文

Dear Kylie,

We thank you for having chosen us for your last stay in Paris for your honeymoon and for your very nice a review 5 * : "What a Wonderful hotel" this a such an honor to have this kind of title

We are very happy to learn you had a nice stay with us while being in Paris especially love the staff ! but you are definitely right all my team is professional efficient and fluent in English and give a great service !

Not only our location truly is great (very central and in one of the nicest areas of the city), but the view our rooms have to offer of the most well know Parisian symbol - the Eiffel Tower - is simply amazing.

We hope to welcome you again in Paris real soon.

2018年10月17日的評論

我們在艾麗艮西亞伯爵夫人酒店的入住非常愉快!我們住在206房間,有陽台,可以直接看到埃菲爾鐵塔。簡直不能更贊了。它離埃菲爾鐵塔和河很近。房間真的很乾凈,床真的很舒服,浴室也很棒,風景對我們來說簡直再好不過了。早上的自助早餐也很棒。下次我們一定會回來住更長時間!

1  感謝 CoreyEast
Daniel-Judkiewicz,西亞伯爵夫人酒店 的 Directeur général,回應了這篇評論已於 2018年10月22日 回應

Dear CoreyEast,

I am So Happy to read your comment !
You had one of the 2 comtesse room facing the Eiffel Tower with the balcony option they have an incredible view and

We are waiting to you to come back!

查看更多評論