我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 1,624
2017年12月4日

我們6月份來旅行的時候,在旅行開頭和結尾在這個酒店住了两天,在12月初我們又來這個酒店。房間很小,但是足夠我們住了,很舒適。我們一共訂了三次房間,每次的房費都包含早餐,食物很美味。當我們12月再來住的時候,很快就認出了前台的卡特琳娜,她也記得我們六月份來這裏住過。她很友好,樂於助人,我們對前台的工作人員不能要求更多了!總的來說,這家酒店的性價比很高!

感謝 Margaret M
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
David_Vaughey,謝爾頓公園酒店 的 Operations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年12月12日 已回應

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Sheldon Park Hotel following your second stay with us this year.

I am delighted that you appreciated the efforts of the team here and that you had such a wonderful experience with us particularly by our super star receptionist Katerina who will be delighted to learn of her positive impact on your visit.

I would hope that we are now your number one choice for hotels in Dublin and thus look forward to welcoming you back though our doors again.

Kind Regards,
David Vaughey.

2017年11月28日

酒店位置在奧克蘭的市中心,房間很棒,不幸的是道路問題錯綜複雜,我們嘗試着把車停進酒店的停車場,真的很有難度。而且我覺得我預定的客房送餐服務並不是很好(小餡餅烤得不怎麼好)。我很感激他們沒有為沒烹飪好的食物收費,然後為我更換了免費的食物。

感謝 213Ash
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.ie 查看原文
David_Vaughey,謝爾頓公園酒店 的 Operations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年12月12日 已回應

Dear Ash,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your most recent stay with us.

I was delighted to hear that you found the hotel's staff to make such a positive impact on your stay. Here in the Sheldon Park Hotel we believe that our hard working team is the heart of our hotel and we all take a great deal of pride in providing excellent service.

Please accept my apologies for the issues you faced regarding the heat in the bedrooms. During this time of year the rooms get very cold and we do turn up the heating a little bit. We always advise guests that who are too hot that fans are available or to turn down/off their radiators.

I would also like to apologies that your room was not cleaned until 3pm. Our housekeeping team will normally prioritise departuring guest bedrooms over stay-overs unless otherwise advised. Next time you stay with us just ask for your room to be cleaned early in the morning and we would be more than happy to oblige of this request.

I hope that the small challenges you faced during your stay would not deter you away from staying with us again and therefore look forward to welcoming you back at a future date.

Regards,
Operations Managers.

2017年11月7日

預定了十月銀行休假日的房間,房間安排在電梯邊,我們要求換房,前台的Paula給我們超多幫助。我們提前入住了,大多數房間都沒有準備好。我們在酒吧吃了午餐,吃完后Paula就給了我們新房間的鑰匙。絕對超棒。我們都很享受這次住宿,工作人員超好,沒有早餐。有很多停車位,步行5分鐘可以到Luas。所以不用開車,也是很不錯的。

1  感謝 SunshineGeraldine
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
David_Vaughey,謝爾頓公園酒店 的 Operations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年11月15日 已回應

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel after your stay during the October Bank Holiday weekend.

I was delighted to learn that Paula at reception was able to change the allocation of your room to a bedroom which better suited your needs. In addition I must thank you for your kind words regarding our food, with particular reference to the food served in our bar and also our "unbelievable breakfast". I will ensure your comments are shared with Paula and the rest of the team, everyone will all be delighted to know their best efforts have been noticed in such a memorable way.

I would hope that our hotel will be your hotel of choice when visiting Dublin and therefore look forward to your return.

Best Wishes,
Operations Manager

2017年10月21日 透過行動裝置

我們星期二和星期三晚上住在這裏,員工很熱心,餐廳食物好吃,房間乾淨溫馨,早餐很新鮮,相比其他酒店有很大的不同,肯定還會來這裏。Ray Hanratty

感謝 Rayhan17
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.ie 查看原文
David_Vaughey,謝爾頓公園酒店 的 Operations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年10月23日 已回應

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your 5 star response and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here in The Sheldon Park Hotel. I will certainly pass your kind comments onto the team.

I would hope that we are now your No.1 choice of hotel when visiting Dublin City and thus look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With Regards,
Operations Manager.

2017年9月9日 透過行動裝置

我們在這裏住了3個晚上,住在一樓一間非常大的房間。酒店非常安靜,尤其是房間全部被訂滿了。從都柏林市中心乘坐有軌電車紅色線到酒店只需20分鐘。可以使用浴缸、蒸汽房以及wifi,價格都包含在房費里。食物也不錯,但是大多數時間我們都出去吃。

感謝 drout