我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
2 週前評論 透過行動裝置

此評論僅代表旅行者個人的主觀意見,並不代表TripAdvisor以及其合作夥伴的意見。原文語言為中文,源自www.tripadvisor.cn 查看原文
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論1週前 已回應

2 週前評論

2018年7月我在麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店住了兩次,在牛津有更便宜的酒店,但是沒有比魯道夫位置更好的酒店了。說實話,這個酒店價格有點偏高。這個酒店以前確實是一個很豪華的酒店,但是最近標準有點下降。這個酒店需要提昇它的檔次去符合價格。

3  感謝 realdavorg
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論1週前 已回應

Dear realdavorg,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Randolph. It is incredibly important for us to receive feedback such as this as it allows our teams to grow and develop. We have an extensive refurbishment happening, as well as team training ongoing, I do hope you will be able to return to the hotel in the near future to experience the changes first hand for yourself.

3 週前評論

我會再來這家酒店嗎?不。。。這裏房間又小又吵。每次有人路過時,我們房間的地板都會吱吱作響。浴室太小了,他們把廁紙架放在離地板大約12英寸的水槽下面。我們在餐廳點了早餐,但他們卻犯了2個錯誤。就乾淨度而言,我在酒吧的天花板上看到了掛着的蜘蛛網,餐廳的窗台上有死蛾。當我們抱怨時,酒店免費提供了下午茶……我們住在蘇格蘭。所以這簡直就是啪啪打臉。

1  感謝 Iain J
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2 週前評論 已回應

Dear Iain

Many thanks for your review.
We are certainly not your cookie cutter purpose built modern hotel and that therefore comes with the quaint design features that many flock to see at The Randolph. I do appreciate that some might not enjoy the unique features that we have as much as others.
With regards the breakfast I will pick this up with our restaurant manager. I am unable to find the cleaning issues having walked and looked for exactly as you described.

Many thanks and best wishes

Simon

2018年7月14日 透過行動裝置

我在這裏呆了1個晚上,由於旺季的原因,我每晚支付了300英鎊,卻非常失望。房間(340號房間)的灰塵非常多,空調運轉不太好(即使我已經設置了十六攝氏度和高風速運轉)。因為灰塵太多,我整晚都睡不着,不停地打噴嚏和鼻塞。當我鼻子塞塞、雙眼汪汪地去前台告訴服務人員這些問題時,她道歉了,並且說我是在第三方平台上定的房,她也無能為力。老實說,我真的不能接受這個解釋,但我這樣的身體狀況不允許我再爭論下去了。一個五星級酒店怎麼能給客人提供這樣的住房條件呢?我對這家五星級酒店非常失望,先前體驗到的完美的員工服務在體驗過這間房之後都消失得一干二凈了。

1  感謝 FannyLie
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論4 週前評論 已回應

Dear FannyLie,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Randolph. Please let me express my apologies that your room did not live up to your expectations. Due to the beautiful summer heat wave we are having our air handling system was put under extra pressure, this has since been resolved with our maintenance team and is in full working order. I am sorry this had an impact on your sleep quality.

I am delighted however to hear that you had an excellent experience with our team members.

2018年7月5日

這家酒店建於1864年,絕對是一個傳統牛津酒店。坐落在牛津市中心,就在阿什莫林博物館(Ashmolean) 的對面,購物、就餐,去各個大學或景點都非常方便。然而,房間挺小的,基本上沒有多少走動的空間。浴室不錯,似乎不久前剛翻修過。隔音很差,你甚至可以聽到外面有人路過,這對睡眠質量有很大的影響。早餐價格不錯,但也算不上便宜。考慮到食物的質量和種類,價格比我預計中的稍微貴一點。

2  感謝 jenncherngshia
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論5 週前評論 已回應

Dear jenncherngshia,

Thank you so much for your feedback of your recent stay with us at the Randolph. I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the size of your bedroom. Unfortunately due to the building being over 152 years old, the sound proofing is not that of a modern building. However this does mean the hotel is steeped in a rich unwavering history.

The location in perfect to get out and explore the hidden secrets Oxford has to offer. I do hope you are able to return and see us again in the future.

2018年6月22日 透過行動裝置

我喜歡這家酒店擁有的舊世界的魅力,但更重要的是我喜歡那些非常熱心和善良的員工,我無法用語言來表達。我在這裏度過了愉快的時光,這真是一種享受。房間很棒,我住在一個寬敞明亮的較新的房間,衛生間一塵不染。舒適的床,漂亮的洗浴用品,酒店提供所有你在此類酒店理應得到的待遇 - 但是工作人員真的把酒店水準提昇到一個更高的層次。

1  感謝 HarrietVane1
Manager_Randolph,麥克唐納德魯道夫度假酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年6月26日 已回應

Dear HarrietVane1,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5* review of your recent stay at the Randolph. I am delighted to hear that the team members went above and beyond to ensure you were well looked after. I will certainly pass on your kind words to the team, they will be thrilled to hear they catapulted your stay to higher heights.

查看更多評論