Firstly you booked via a third party and this will always be more expensive then booking direct with the hotel.
Your review gave us a 'very good' marking, however there is absolutely nothing positive to say in your review! So I will write the positives for you which you failed to point out.
1) We took delivery of your stock for the show at the winter gardens some 8 weeks prior to your arrival at the hotel and stored them for you free for all this time in our flat. No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
2) We continually took deliveries nearly every day for you during your weeks stay. No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
3) You went from the hotel to the winter gardens up to 5 times a day, on average 3/4. Each time our staff booked your taxi and would carry up and down your boxes to your room or store them in the restaurant all day long, having to work around them setting up for the evening. No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
4) On your day of departure we stored all your luggage and boxes the whole day in the restaurant for you to come back at 6pm to collect and wait for your taxi, No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
5) We supplied you with sellotape, scissors, flower pots and buckets of water on demand. No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
6) You booked a bog standard double ensuite room for a week, you did not know but we upgraded you to a larger superior double on the first floor because of all your boxes! No, don't worry or mention it, no thanks necessary!
Further points I would like to make:
You were in room 9 which has just been refurbished. A nice large room, brand new king size bed, new carpets, two seater sofa, large flat screen tv and a nice new extra large walk in shower with great water pressure! Did you turn the tap on? or think to come down to reception to ask how to use the shower?
Breakfast: Yogurts? You only had to ask and they would have been provided. Our so called 'limited' breakfast selection consists of a quality full english breakfast (with fantastic smelling bacon, we're in England not Kenya and eat bacon for breakfast and beef for dinner) or any variation of this full english, scrambles eggs, poached eggs, fried eggs, boiled eggs, various omelettes, eggs Benedict, smoked kippers, grapefruit and mandarine cocktail, cereals, toast, porridge, full vegetarian breakfast, coffee and around 30 different flavoured teas!! How much would you like for breakfast?
We also have a vegetarian selection on the evening menu, although you did not eat once in the restaurant during your stay apart from to get your free 'limited' breakfast each morning. Where our 'curt' waiting staff would be thinking 'oh no, more boxes to carry'' when they saw you. All in all Pritesh you were a very 'high maintenance' guest who probably got better service than you would have received at a 5 star London hotel paying £500 a night.
On the positive side the three large flower arrangements you very kindly left for us (in our own pots) were fantastic, so thank you for them. However, we're an old refurbished hotel on the promenade with character and charm, maybe you should have booked a rabbit hutch new build hotel, but then again you would have been just a number plus you would have had to carry your own stock and boxes and luggage.