我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:

及其他 4 個網站!
坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店
坎昆排名第 104飯店 (共 176 家)
評論過2017年3月15日

你如果認為假日酒店至少在房間里有飲用水,就像這個旅遊區里的其他連鎖酒店一樣。那你就錯了。我們還努力尋找能聽懂英語或說英語的員工。結果也是讓我感到震驚。房間是基礎的,設施也如此。沒有什麼突出的。遊泳池並不令人印象深刻,海灘也如此——水相當的臟。我真的很驚訝假日酒店會把他們的名字留在這個位置。這不是一個坑,但我們在墨西哥期間住了4家酒店,在我們的名單中,它位列遙遠的第四名。

感謝 Sktpat
IHGService,坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年3月30日 已回應

Dear Sktpat,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept our sincerest apology for the unexpected experience you had with the room you received and the service you had. We also apologize you were not satisfied with the facilities we offer. We want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. We have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M

語言
  • 更多語言

3 - 7 則評論,共 910

評論過2017年2月4日 透過行動裝置

我們讀了一些不好的評論,但還是決定試一試,因為那是假日酒店。但這是個錯誤的決定。這似乎只迎合當地人,一切都是西班牙風格。所有標誌、音樂、菜單都是西班牙風格。..浴室很臟,廁所很亂,淋浴室排水也出了問題。我們只有1條毛巾使用。床上甚至沒有床單。我們的房間離前台只有500步的距離,走廊很狹窄。餐館應該在下午5點開門,但晚上7點時,他們仍然關門。送餐服務等了45分鐘。在這個地方住太糟了,建議你們不要來這裏,我們住了一晚就離開了。

感謝 Kirby J
IHGService,坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年2月22日 已回應

Hi Kirby J,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel. I would like to apologize for the disappointment you had with the bathroom, bed sheets, and restaurant just to name a few. I would like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Regards,

Mike F.
IHGService

評論過2017年1月20日 透過行動裝置

服務很慢,工作人員也不會傾聽你的需求,食物質量有些是中等水平,有些很糟(上菜也要等很久)。設施還可以,但我的意思是很勉強。服務員即沒興趣也沒動力去超越顧客的期望。不要相信那個幫你們拍家庭照的女孩,你用自己的智能手機都能拍出光線更好效果更佳的照片。我肯定不會再來了。

感謝 Bruno M
IHGService,坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年2月4日 已回應

Hello Bruno M,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas, Mexico and posting a review and rating your stay.

I would like to apologize if your stay was less than satisfactory and that your expectations were not met. I would want to know more details of your experience, thus I have sent a private message requesting specific information. All your comments and ratings have been forwarded to the management and ownership of the property for review and necessary action. Here at the Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas, Mexico, it is always our goal to ensure that our guests enjoy the best hotel experience when they walk through our doors, and with your feedback, we definitely can achieve that.We hope that you can come visit us again in the future and continue to consider IHG properties for your lodging needs wherever your travels may bring you.

Wazay P.
IHG Service

評論過2016年12月17日 透過行動裝置

酒店很不錯,乾淨整潔,服務也還很不錯,酒店不是很花哨,但是你隨時都可以感覺到很舒適溫馨。私人沙灘不是很大,但是很美麗。工作人員服務很周到,隨時都會可以給你提供幫助,酒店房間的床也很舒適。來試試吧!

感謝 Ernesto N
HICArenas,坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的 Director of Sales,回應了這篇評論2016年12月26日 已回應

Dear Ernesto N,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback that We receive from you, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests.
Your review will be shared with our people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are always met.
Wishing you the best of the holidays and a prosperous new year.
Jesus Salgado

評論過2016年12月4日

酒店房間保險箱不好使,他們根本不來修理。點心做的特別慢,還特難吃。11.00-18.00之間餐廳不能用餐,你只能吃那些又貴又難吃的點心。退房的時候居然花了我30分鐘。自助食物很差勁,並且都不太好吃。咖啡更是糟糕。總連不上網。我打了30分鐘的電話想讓人過來修理,他們說他們會修理的,然後回電話給我,他們根本就沒打過電話。

感謝 Bruno_Martinez
IHGService,坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的 Guest Relations Manager,回應了這篇評論2016年12月21日 已回應

Dear Bruno_Martinez,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas.

I apologize that the services offered, particularly at the snack and pool did not live up to your expectations. Also, I regret that you had a difficult time during check out. I understand why you feel this way and I can guarantee you though, that it was never our intention to make you feel this way, as we always aim to provide an excellent guest experience. With that being said, I am very interested to find out how our property offered assistance to you. I have sent a private message asking for specific details of your reservation. It would be great if you reply to the private message so we can start looking into a possible solution.

Finally, I am happy you posted your observations as it will help us understand where we are and look into areas that we further improve. We value your business and we look forward to hosting your next stay at any of the IHG properties.

Wishing you the best of the holidays and a prosperous new year.

Wazay P.

地址: Blvd Kukulcan Manzana Km 2.5, Cancun 77504, Mexico
電話:
位置: 墨西哥 > 猶加敦半島 > 金塔納羅奧州 > 坎昆
設施:
酒吧/酒廊 海灘 提供上網服務的商務中心 有健身房的健身中心 免費高速上網 (WiFi) 免費停車 兒童活動 (適合兒童/家庭) 允許攜帶寵物 (可帶狗/寵物) 餐廳 客房服務 套房 游泳池 殘障通行設施
飯店類型:
坎昆排名第 104 的飯店 (共 176 間)
價位: NT$2,763 - NT$5,646 (根據標準客房的平均房價)
飯店星級:3 星級 — 坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 3*
房間數: 209
訂房選項:
TripAdvisor 非常榮幸能與 Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA 和 HotelQuickly 合作,讓您可以保證預訂 坎昆阿里納斯假日酒店 的訂房。 我們每個月都會協助上千萬名旅客尋找最適合度假和商務旅行的飯店,而且隨時提供最優惠折扣和特惠方案。

這是您的 TripAdvisor 清單嗎?