我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 2,360
2 週前評論 透過行動裝置

最近在波朗科參加一個董事會的會議,所以在這家酒店住了8天。這家酒店的員工都很棒,相當的樂於助人。俱樂部也很不錯。對我來說也沒什麼負擔,我的客人們在這家酒店都受到了很好的照顧。非常推薦大家來這家酒店住。

感謝 Mark H
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Director General,回應了這篇評論1週前 已回應

Dear Mark,

On behalf of all of our team, thank you very much for your kind words and your recognition to our staff and service. It's really an honor to read you and to learn that we achieved our main goal, which is always to care for our guests beyond their own expectations.

I'm also glad to know that even when you were traveling for business purposes, we made your visit to this amazing city even more memorable. I really hope you had the chance to try some of our restaurants, Rulfo Paraje Latino, Yoshimi or Teppan Grill, are really great places to end a busy day with a delicious culinary experience.

Again, thank you for your words and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We really look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, Hyatt Regency Mexico City.

2018年6月22日

這是一家高級的酒店,首先餐飲選擇非常的豐富,從休閑咖啡、糕點到各種各樣的國際美食應有盡有。其次酒店乾淨,設施高端方便,衛生間清爽,體驗相當好。窗外風景獨好,可以很清晰的欣賞到公園和城市的美景。酒店門口就有當地的咖啡館和餐廳。酒店還配有設施完善的健身設施、漂亮的室內泳池。不過早上健身館裏面人會有點多,可以稍微睡的晚一點,早上9點以後人會少一點,可以更享受健身遊泳的樂趣。

感謝 LizMacG
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Director General,回應了這篇評論2018年6月25日 已回應

Dear Liz,

I appreciate your kind words and your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed so much your visit to this beautiful city and that we have helped to make it even more memorable.

Thank you also for mentioning our dining choices, as you just mentioned, our culinary team makes an excellent job serving delicious pastries and mexican coffee in our Amado artisan bakery, Latin-American flavors in our Rulfo Paraje Latino and both traditional and modern japanese cuisine in our Yoshimi and Teppan Grill.

I'm also really glad that you have visited our recently renovated Fitness Center, it is indeed one of my favorite spots in the property not only for the indoor pool and gym equipment you mentioned, but also for the amazing team of professional trainers that help all of our guests to keep a healthy lifestyle during their visit.

2018年6月1日

我們在入住日航國際酒店之前,就這個地區內的很多酒店展開過激烈的討論,最後很開心我們做出的選擇是正確的。相比其他酒店來說,這個酒店價格很合理,地理位置也很好。步行一小段就能去到很多很棒的餐館和購物中心,南面還有公園和博物館。

1  感謝 Chris K
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Director General,回應了這篇評論2018年6月5日 已回應

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your five-star evaluation and for taking the time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed so much of our location. Polanco is indeed, one of the most amazing and fun zones in this beautiful city.

Thank you also for choosing us, i hope you had the chance to try some of our restaurants like Rulfo Paraje Latino, Yoshimi or Teppan Grill. Also i hope you had the chance to try our Amado artisan bakery, one of my favorite spots within the property where every day we have the most delicious pastries and "pan dulce" in town.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Mexico City, where it's good not to be home!

2018年5月25日

這家酒店位置很好,位於墨西哥城波朗科區中心,臨近許多高檔餐廳,並靠近改革區的商業區。酒店的設施和酒店的服務都高於標準水平。

感謝 Ronald B
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Director General,回應了這篇評論2018年5月28日 已回應

Dear Ronald,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time in Mexico City and your stay in our hotel. Polanco is indeed one of the city’s most beautiful areas, which is why our hotel is located here.

We are very happy to know that you had such a memorable stay with us and that you enjoyed our amenities and i hope you had find the service form our staff as remarkable as the effort we all put every day to keep improving. I hope also that you have had the chance to try some of our restaurants, and if not, i really wish you can make it in your next visit. One of my personal favorites is our Amado artisan bakery, where i'm sure you can enjoy the best pastries and mexican coffee in town.

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2018年5月9日

晚上10點,我們來這裏吃宵夜。大量的服務員來回走動,但我不得不等待很長時間獲得了服務。最後Victor來了,拿走了我們的披薩訂單,然後又花了10分鐘才回來拿走我們的葡萄酒訂單。 然後再接着等葡萄酒。披薩先上了,然後才是葡萄酒。很小的一個披薩價格確為180美元,大約10英寸,而這芝士披薩里的1英寸的外圍裏面也沒有多少馬蘇里拉奶酪。每杯酒的價格在180到225美元之間。 當他帶來小票和刷卡機時,他問我是否要付小費,我說,10%,他加了15%。當然,我應該先看一下,但是大廳很暗,連菜單都看不清。經驗教訓,在簽字之前一定要仔細檢查收據,不讓Victor做你的服務員。一次昂貴的宵夜。

感謝 sfwon
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年5月11日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I greatly appreciate your comments, which left me concerned, to say the least.

I am disappointed to know that the level of service during dinner time was poor. I have shared your comments with the team (service and kitchen) so we are able to adjust and rectify what is needed, while I understand this will not change the experience you had, I feel obliged to keep you informed about what we will do so it does not occur again in the future.

Regarding our prices, at Hyatt our philosophy is to serve “Food thoughtfully sourced and carefully served”. This means that we work close to our local and artisan suppliers, use organic sustainable items whenever possible, ensure the quality and Hygiene standards are met not only within the property but at the source, and so on. We do comparative analysis with our competitors, and we are within the price range of the market considering the quality we serve.

Regarding the tip, please do not doubt that we will take immediate action on the matter.

Wishing you a great weekend ahead, I remain at your service.

Jesus Paredon M.
Restaurant Manager.
Rulfo Paraje Latino

2018年5月6日

波朗科凱悅酒店是一個非常不錯的選擇。工作人員非常友善和樂於助人。 我是商務出差因此這家酒店對我來說簡直再完美不過了。我的航班很早就降落了,我一抵達酒店他們就讓我進去辦理了入住手續,為此我真的很感激。謝謝你們!

感謝 giuseppefrasson
MEXHR-M,日航國際酒店 的 Director General,回應了這篇評論2018年5月11日 已回應

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you for your evaluation and for taking the time to share your review with the TripAdvisor community. I'm glad to learn that we helped you to make your stay even more memorable with your early check in and with the service from all of our staff.

I really hope that even when your visit had a business purpose, you had enjoy a little bit more like a vacation. One of our main purposes is that even for business travelers, we can provide the best spaces and amenities, like in our recently renovated Fitness Center, where everyone can keep its healthy lifestyle with indoor pool, amazing gym equipment, sauna and tennis courts.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Mexico City, where it's good not to be home.

查看更多評論