我們不支持您使用的這種瀏覽器。TripAdvisor網站可能不能正常顯示。我們支持以下瀏覽器:
Khanabadosh(馬肖布拉)
  • 免費無線網路
  • 免費無線網路
  • 免費停車
The Byke Nature Vilas(馬肖布拉)
Mashobra Greens(馬肖布拉)
  • 餐廳
Ridge View By Upvan(馬肖布拉)
篩選評論
篩選
正在更新清單...
1 - 6 則評論,共 1,580
評論過2018年3月5日

從德里出發大約8-9小時車程,一到達飯店,我就知道這就是我夢想的飯店景致,高規格的歡迎我們入住,無敵山景的早餐,搭配舒適無比的床,走到SPA區,映入眼前是30度的室內泳池,即使在冬天也可以游泳,走到戶外有40度的SPA池,當天外面氣溫低於10度,跳入SPA池無比舒暢! 應該是我在印度待過飯店最美好的一次體驗.

• 住宿日期:2018年3月,去過朋友旅行
    • 舒適度
    • 清潔與衛生
    • 服務
感謝 burgerLL
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年3月7日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Wildflower Hall!

It was wonderful having you stay with us during your visit. Thank you for the time you have spared to post your review on Trip Advisor. Your time and feedback is precious to you.

We are happy to note your compliments on the bed which you have graciously shared. It is rewarding to read that you enjoyed your breakfast in the lap of nature overlooking the majestic Himalayan ranges.

Also, glad to know that you were able to indulge yourself into indoor heated swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi to relax and rejuvenate.

Chharabra, Shimla – 171012

評論過2018年1月30日 透過行動裝置

這家酒店絕對是一個很棒的豪華度假勝地…我們在這裏過的很開心…我們喜歡徒步穿過野外的草莓小徑和世紀小路,水療很棒,我們真的很喜歡戶外按摩浴缸…謝謝Ankush Mahajan和他的團隊,分別是Poomima,Praveen ,Shashank,Aseem,Manish,Anil 廚師,Pawan 廚師,水療中心的Barul(如果我拼寫正確的話),Vinay以及其他很多人…尤其要感謝Ankush為我們組織了一次很可愛的只屬於我們自己的烤肉野餐,為我太太的生日準備了印度大淺盤餐…我們碰到的唯一不滿意的地方是廚師Mohan Gyani,真讓人倒胃口。他絕對不屬於一個奧拜羅標準的酒店。

感謝 Abhishek A
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年2月1日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.

In the midest of pinewoods and cedar forests, enveloped with fragrantly fresh air with the mighty himalayas in the backdrops, lies Wildflower Hall which can only be described as a blend of fine taste and luxury.

It is rewarding to read that you were able to indulge yourself into trekking in the Wild strawberry trail and the Sanctuary trail. Also , I am glad to note that we were able to serve you well and thank you for your compliments about the Spa and Outdoor Jacuzzi.

Our team is our biggest assets. I have shared your feedback with Poornima , Praveen, Shashank , Aseem , Manish , Chef Anil, Chef Pawan , Baru , Vinay and Spa team who are humbled by your praise and recognition. We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team.

The team and I are extremely grateful for your support and will look forward to your continued patronage. Should you need any assistance in making a reservation or for anything else in Shimla, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Chharabra, Shimla – 171012

評論過2018年1月12日

這是一個私人度假村,意味着你可以享受獨處的時光,而不會受到其他酒店客人的打擾。是的,酒店費用有點貴,但你在入住之前就應該完全了解這一點。當你來到這裏的時候,你會受到這樣如此好的禮物,因此你很難不覺得自己很特別。餐飲部確保你能吃到最棒的食物,並對有過敏困擾的客人格外照顧。露天早餐簡直太棒了。戶外活動有很多項目可以選擇,確保你除了在這家酒店裡享受不需要去其他的任何地方。spa非常棒,所以總而言之,我認為這家酒店是我所住過的最好的酒店之一。

感謝 devojha1978
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2018年1月15日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

Located in one of the most dense cedar forests enable us to create solace and tranquility for all our guests. Whether you are travelling with friends or with family, Wildflower Hall offers a great value and our team ensures that each of our guests need is looked after.

I am glad to read you felt that the F &B department looked after you well and also would like to thank you for your compliments for the Outdoor activities , Spa and breakfast in our open terrace. I am glad that your sojourn at the resort was both comfortable and memorable.

The team and I are eager to see you return soon and stay with us to explore more of Wildflower Hall for yet another unforgettable experience. Should you need any assistance in making a reservation or for anything else in Shimla, please do not hesitate to contact me.

評論過2017年8月5日 透過行動裝置

這是一個有着舒適的客房和美麗的風景的非常好的酒店, 離西姆拉非常近。雖然它有點貴,但是我很喜歡在那裡,在那裡住一個晚上是很值得的。

感謝 22Naveen22
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.com 查看原文
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 Front Office Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年8月16日 已回應

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have had you stay with us.

Positioned at 8250 feet above the sea level the Wildflower Hall is no less than a castle which recites the tales of British Times. It offers relaxation and rejuvenation adding to the memories of all who stay here.

We are glad to note your valuable comments on our service and our location.

We at the Oberoi group are committed to deliver services with passion and ensure that every guest carries unforgettable memories back home and I am immensely delighted to learn that we were able to attain our target with you.

We at Wildflower Hall strive to create bespoke experience for all our guests and the entire team are humbled by your praise and recognition.

Thank you once again for your gracious comments and we all await your return back soon.

Pooja Bhondekar
Front Office Manager
Email address – Sumit.Joshi@oberoihotels.com

評論過2017年7月18日

我們在這個酒店呆了2天。並說其中一個優秀的性能是它有美麗的風景。這地方只有一點在標準之下,那就是到達這裏幾乎要花費1小時的車程從商城路或城市中心......還有一件事要注意的是在這家酒店孩子是不被允許的。他們在時間的早餐時供應的茶或咖啡,是冷的,你要請廚師再專門為你加熱。酒店還提供大量純正的耆那教的食品。

感謝 Tejas S
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年7月21日 已回應

Dear Guest,

I am truly thankful for your review on TripAdvisor.

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience with us and I thank you for your positive comments regarding our location and food at the Restaurant. We too hope that in time, the drive to the hotel from the City Centre would be easier when the roads are decongested.

I have noted your specific feedback and stay committed to make improvements on our services. Each feedback from our guests allows us to learn, train and develop our team further. This is the only way we can work towards elevating our service and work on creating a seamless delivery process for any guest staying with us. Please be assured that when you return you will find that the Wildflower Hall team has bettered its ability to focus on each and every detail of a guest experience. The team and I are hopeful you will be able to see the enhancements we have made at the hotel.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Wildflower Hall in the near future. Please do let me know whenever you plan to visit Shimla next and I would be glad to assist you personally with all the arrangements.

Sumit Joshi

評論過2017年7月15日

超贊的酒店,露天的按摩浴缸俯瞰着山脈是相當特別,而且泳池的工作人員的服務也很好。服務通常按照你所期待的5星服務(價格這是如此)但依然很好。食物特別棒–這是我們在印度三周旅途中住過的酒店中最棒的。

感謝 HoraceQF
該評論乃TripAdvisor會員主觀個人意見,不代表TripAdvisor LLC公司。原文語言為英語,源自www.tripadvisor.co.uk 查看原文
WildflowerHallShimla,西姆拉野花大廳酒店 的 General Manager,回應了這篇評論2017年7月20日 已回應

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

We are indebted to you for your kind words and encouragement. Wildflower Hall is known for its unparallel hospitality matched with its exotic location.
The Oberoi prides itself for its top-notch service and I am happy to learn that you were able to enjoy your sojourn with us.

The food and the outdoor Jacuzzi were certainly a highlight of your stay with us.

We strive to work with an endeavour to create an everlasting impression for all our valuable patrons by providing personalised service and attention to detail.

I am indebted by your warm praise and look forward to the honor of seeing you return soon to your home in the Himalayas.

Sumit Joshi