TripAdvisor Names 10 Top-Flight Airport Hotels In America
Travelers Help Identify Outstanding Properties within Two Miles of Major U.S. Airports
NEWTON, Mass., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced 10 top-flight U.S. airport hotels, according to TripAdvisor travelers. Each of these properties1 is highly rated among the TripAdvisor community and located within two miles of a major airport. A 2012 TripAdvisor.com site poll of more than 2,500 respondents revealed that 67 percent of travelers have stayed at an airport hotel.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/57944-tripadvisor-names-ten-top-flight-airport-hotels-in-america
1. Cedarbrook Lodge, Seattle, Washington – Average Nightly Rate: $175+
2. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada – Average Nightly Rate: $167+
3. Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport, Morrisville, North Carolina – Average Nightly Rate: $90+
4. Grand Hyatt DFW, Dallas, Texas – Average Nightly Rate: $148+
5. Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit / Airport-Romulus, Romulus, Michigan – Average Nightly Rate: $82+
6. Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, Phoenix, Arizona – Average Nightly Rate: $77+
7. Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, Miami Springs, Florida – Average Nightly Rate: $137+
8. Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City, Arlington, Virginia – Average Nightly Rate: $119+
9. Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station, Portland, Oregon – Average Nightly Rate: $106+
10. Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, Nashville, Tennessee – Average Nightly Rate: $99+
"Whether travelers need a good option for an overnight layover due to holiday delays, or just a place to stay conveniently located near the airport, these hotels all receive high marks from the TripAdvisor traveler community," said Brooke Ferencsik, director of communications at TripAdvisor.
1 The list is based on the most highly rated hotels according to the TripAdvisor Popularity Index within a two-mile radius of major U.S. airports. Only one hotel was named per airport.
TripAdvisor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP) manages and operates websites under 19 other travel media brands, and together the sites attract more than 69 million unique monthly visitors.** TripAdvisor, Inc.'s travel media brands include www.airfarewatchdog.com, www.bookingbuddy.com, www.cruisecritic.com, www.everytrail.com, www.familyvacationcritic.com, www.flipkey.com, www.holidaylettings.co.uk, www.holidaywatchdog.com, www.independenttraveler.com, www.onetime.com, www.seatguru.com, www.sniqueaway.com, www.smartertravel.com, www.tingo.com, www.travel-library.com, www.travelpod.com, www.virtualtourist.com, www.whereivebeen.com, and www.kuxun.cn.
*Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, Worldwide, July 2012
**Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Worldwide, July 2012
©2012 TripAdvisor, Inc. All rights reserved.