Iam interested in a Superior Deluxe sea view room and have the following questions.
1. I understand there are steps. Are tere many to get to this type of room?
2. Are the steps steep and how many are there?
3.Is there a balcony?
4. Is there an area next to the room ie patio for sunbathing?
5. I plan to hire a car for a few days whilst I am at the hotel-is this possible?
6. How long does it take to get to the nearest village by foot?
來自 Tashi123 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
There are many steps with the lift only going to the dining room/pool area. They do have a golf cart to collect guests but I didn't use it as I was injured and was in the disabled room on the ground floor. I believe there... 更多
There are many steps with the lift only going to the dining room/pool area. They do have a golf cart to collect guests but I didn't use it as I was injured and was in the disabled room on the ground floor. I believe there is a balcony for every room. We were on tour so didn't have our own transport. I couldn't walk to the nearest village due to my injury but it would be about 1/2 an hour. The hotel has transport to the village but there is a charge for this
hi does the hotel supply beach towels and if so is there a cost
答案顯示全部 9 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 Greg P 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Yes they supply towels and when we were there in May there was no cost involved.
Is the village within walking distance and are there bars etc. there?
來自 jaf072754 的回應|
Yes. You can walk into the town from the hotel. Quaint little town. Yes they have some bars and restaurants.