Can you please help me we are travelling this week to Crusoes and have a few questions if you dont mind?
- I saw mentioned they allow BYO with corkage charged? Do you know what the fee is and is it just for bottles of wine?
- The village next door are there shops there to buy cheap snacks for the kids?
- Do the rooms have fridges?
- Do you remember what you were paying for a beer at the resort?
- What roughly were the meal prices for lunch and dinner? wondering what to budget!
- We will have a car are there places you can drive to and visit for lunch or dinner? Any suggestions of where we could drive to ?
- Are there mozzie nets on all the beds?
- What is the price of WIFI??
Thank you so much
答案顯示全部 2 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 Jessica E 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Hi I'm sorry I didn't see this notification.
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
What is mobile phone reception like in the area and which is the best carrier?
I'll mostly be wanting it for data (uploading photos and making everyone else jealous) and looking at using mobile data instead of wifi so I can do this while at offsite activities too.
答案顯示全部 5 個答案隱藏所有答案
Mobile coverage is acceptable but data is extremely slow and often drops out.
My husband and I will be traveling in a couple months for our honeymoon and I am concerned with the zika virus. How have the Misquitos been? Have there been high counts of biting? How many counts of the zika virus have been reported?
來自 gretchen961 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Misquitos are not a problem but it is their dry season. Their wet season starts in November. Never received a single bite. They do have repellent. If you need it.