We stayed at this resort from 3/18 - 3/24 and this resort did not let us down!! From the room to the pool & restaurants. Day Spa facials with a view! Can't say enough!
Best meal was at the Portofino in the wine cellar!
來自 Secrets Papagayo Costa RicaGeneral Manager JorgeMonjeSecrets 的回應
Dear opalirish, regards from your home in Costa Rica and all your friends at Secrets Papagayo, we are all very...更多
Hi there. We are due to visit Secrets for 2 weeks in July & are now concerned over some issues stated on Tripadvisor................
1) We only ever use the beach & swim in the sea, but there now seems to be a big issue with jelly fish & people being stung? Is this a more seasonable issue or all year round problem? Would hate to not be able to go in the sea due to concerns in being stung!!!!!!
2) Is it easy to get a sunbed on the beach if you are not a "privilege" client. Don't want to be getting up mega early in the morning to reserve a sunbed!!!!
3) Do you find a difference in the service if you are not a "privilege" client?
4) Is there snorkelling off the beach? Comments on Tripadvisor are very contradicting.............
5) Says there are lots of ants on the beach?
6) States that excursions are very expensive? We don't like being stuck in a resort..............
7) We want a quiet relaxing holiday & it refers to large, noisy conference parties using the hotel
Now really worried about being so disappointed with what we thought was an ideal hotel & location.
Any help you can give would be gratefully received in order to stop me worrying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am looking at an RCI trade into this resort. RCI offers either a 'hotel room" or a "studio"... this is a gift for my niece for her honeymoon. Has anyone stayed here on an RCI exchange and what would you recommend?
We're planning to visit April 13, 2017. Can you tell me what's included in the mini bar in the preferred club rooms? The hubby drinks Basil Hayden whiskey or other top shelf whiskey. What whiskey choices are available? Do guests receive robes and slippers? What beers are served? Can we make reservations before arrival or not necessary? Celebrating our anniversary and I want my hubby to really enjoy himself! We've never stayed at an all inclusive before! Thx!
來自 merritt76 的回應|
I haven't been to this resort yet but I have stayed at many Dreams and Secrets. They stock the fridge with beer, soft drinks, juice and water. To get the top shelf liquor you will have to go into the preferred lounge and... 更多
I haven't been to this resort yet but I have stayed at many Dreams and Secrets. They stock the fridge with beer, soft drinks, juice and water. To get the top shelf liquor you will have to go into the preferred lounge and they have it available there but not to actually take with you back to your room. They have all kinds of beer including American. You get robes and slippers in preferred club rooms. You don't make reservations before. They only allow you to make them a few days in advance so if there are certain ones you want to go to just plan out what nights and call them once your there. If you did the anniversary package you get special amenities.