I stayed in this hotel for a recent family trip to the area for the Light and Sound show + a visit to the Hershey's Chocolate Factory.
1. Nice location and an affordable price, paid ~ $300 for 2 nights.
2. The hotel breakfast was awesome. At about $11 per person, this breakfast was a really good deal.
3. The staff is really helpful and nice.
The cons (some nitpicking)
1. The building itself felt old, so did the room and hallway furniture.
2. The water pressure in the room was low.
All in all my family and I enjoyed the stay there and I would stay there again in the future, if I happen to visit the area.
來自 Isaac B 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
The hotel was under renovation and by now should be just right. I too am a light sleeper. The AC does cycle, but compared to most (I am in hotels 309 nights of year) this hotel is relatively quiet.
How is the air conditioning in this hotel? I need it to get below 70 degrees and be quiet. If it cycles on and off, I will hear it and wake up. Any comments for a light sleeper is appreciated. These issues make travelling tricky. Thanks
來自 Sue A 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
We have the same problem and haven't noticed an issue at this hotel. That said, we use a white-noise app on our phones.