Hi, what would you like to know about this accommodation?
Is it a lap pool? What hours is it open? Do you have an exercise room?
來自 Vivacious_Lady 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
It is a normal outside pool. Photos on website. I don't believe there is an exercise room.
I have just booked for 7 days in August - really great reviews, so looking forward to it!
I am not planning on hiring a car so can you please help with some questions:
- How do I go about booking a shuttle bus from LAX?
- How long will it take and what is the best way to get to Santa Monica?
- How easy is it to get to Soak City for the day?
- Is it best to get an Uber to Warner Bros and Universal?
- When we leave we are likely to be going to San Diego. How would you recommend getting there? (We are then off to Phoenix after that)
答案顯示全部 4 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 lattebuddy 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
We stayed at magic castle and went to universal . We found the easiest option was going by rail. Walk from hotel to Hollywood blvd go left and I think it's the next corner is the underground line. Get on the train and the... 更多
We stayed at magic castle and went to universal . We found the easiest option was going by rail. Walk from hotel to Hollywood blvd go left and I think it's the next corner is the underground line. Get on the train and the next stop is universal you get off walk out from underground across an overpass and there is a free shuttle which takes to universal and drops you back to the same stop on your way back. Was so easy with 3 kids as well and a different experience for us and them to use the underground was a bit of fun. We we landed at LAX we had a shuttle organised through karmel shuttle it was a good service it was probably over 30min drive to get to Hollywood . The other questions I haven't got the answers for. Hope some of this helps