Charming place to stay away from the crowds. Lovely view right over the water. The rooms were designed like you were on a boat. Walking distance to the dive outfitters. Owner Don introduced himself to us which was nice. He was helpful with advice from...更多
The hotel is so beautiful inside, filled with wood details and fresh flowers. The room was extremely comfortable and nice. The balcony has an incredible water front view, and actually sits OVER the water. They have a hose outside for cleaning dive gear and a...更多
We picked this hotel in beautiful Yap for a 2nd honeymoon on the occasion (close to it, anyway) of our 30th wedding anniversary. Everything about the place was perfect and the owner, Don, and staff went out of their way to make our stay magical....更多
The inside of this guesthouse accommodation is beautiful – an old style colonial house with mahogany panelling and floors. The room was very comfortable and even included a room on the balcony with heater for drying out dive gear really quickly – very useful on...更多
Okeef's Waterfront Inn was the perfect place for my wife and I the last week of July, 2015. The accommodations were clean and very comfortable. The staff and service were excellent! The owner, Don, was around and available for consultation re: island highlights and opportunities....更多
Do you have accommodation for 15th December to 22nd December inclusive
( 8 nights ) and what would the total price be.
來自 mcleanlaw 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
O'Keefe's is next to the Manta Ray Resort. It is convenient to the downtown shops. However, there is really no downtown to speak of. The dive operator I recommend is beyond the reef. They will come and get you off on day 1... 更多
O'Keefe's is next to the Manta Ray Resort. It is convenient to the downtown shops. However, there is really no downtown to speak of. The dive operator I recommend is beyond the reef. They will come and get you off on day 1 and pick up up at O'Keefe's for the rest of your dive days.
Douglas W S
1. Where are you located? Near the 'downtown'/central district? If not near shops, restaurants, how FAR is it to walk? to drive?
2. Is there in-room Wifi?
3. Can I arrange for airport pickup for transit to your Inn? How much does it cost?
4. Are rental cars/taxis available?
5. I depart for Guam on 28.1.15 at 0135hrs, UNITED #186. Would you suggest booking the room for extra hours or extra day? I plan to check in early in the morning of 25.1.15. UNITED #186 arrives at 0225h. Is there an airport pickup shuttle at that time?
6. Is there availability for above dates? What is the rate for a 'standard' room for 1 person?
7. I am a Travel Agent. Is there any 'special' consideration for Travel Agents? ... discounted rates/upgrades, etc.
8. How do I make a booking?
答案顯示全部 2 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 Jim B 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
For some reason, my answer appears above. Hope it gets to the inquiring travel agent.