This is a little cabin that has been expanded into the best little hotel we've seen anywhere in a long time. Every room has a waterfront balcony and it's next door to the Manta Ray Bay Hotel/Yap Divers and the MWUM Ship Restaurant, which has...更多
This lovely, very small Inn (6 rooms) is directly on the water, with a small deck overlooking unobstructed views of the harbor. The rooms are spotlessly clean and very comfortable, with handcrafted woodwork and thoughtful built-in features similar to a ship's cabin. The overall atmosphere...更多
The wonderful, personal service began when Jay picked us up at the airport and did not stop until he dropped us back off there 10 days later. The rooms were very clean and extremely well attended to. We would leave to for breakfast in the...更多
I fell in love with this place instantly from the moment I walked up the path to the front door! Absolute 1920s charm and the decor and soft flowing music just took you back to another world. Your balcony is over the water - literally....更多
We spent three days diving in Yap and loved this little Inn to come home to after a long day of diving. The staff is so attentive and welcoming. They called us by our names and always asked us if there was anything they could...更多
Do you have accommodation for 15th December to 22nd December inclusive
( 8 nights ) and what would the total price be.
來自 mcleanlaw 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
O'Keefe's is next to the Manta Ray Resort. It is convenient to the downtown shops. However, there is really no downtown to speak of. The dive operator I recommend is beyond the reef. They will come and get you off on day 1... 更多
O'Keefe's is next to the Manta Ray Resort. It is convenient to the downtown shops. However, there is really no downtown to speak of. The dive operator I recommend is beyond the reef. They will come and get you off on day 1 and pick up up at O'Keefe's for the rest of your dive days.
Douglas W S
1. Where are you located? Near the 'downtown'/central district? If not near shops, restaurants, how FAR is it to walk? to drive?
2. Is there in-room Wifi?
3. Can I arrange for airport pickup for transit to your Inn? How much does it cost?
4. Are rental cars/taxis available?
5. I depart for Guam on 28.1.15 at 0135hrs, UNITED #186. Would you suggest booking the room for extra hours or extra day? I plan to check in early in the morning of 25.1.15. UNITED #186 arrives at 0225h. Is there an airport pickup shuttle at that time?
6. Is there availability for above dates? What is the rate for a 'standard' room for 1 person?
7. I am a Travel Agent. Is there any 'special' consideration for Travel Agents? ... discounted rates/upgrades, etc.
8. How do I make a booking?
答案顯示全部 2 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 Jim B 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
For some reason, my answer appears above. Hope it gets to the inquiring travel agent.
"All 6 rooms have direct waterviews with balconies."