We spent a wonderful week at Lodge Las Ranas & it couldn't have been better. It is a very private & peaceful setting located close to Samara beach & town. The hotel was very clean and immaculately kept. Our room was perfect, with amazing views...更多
Very nice and peaceful hotel. We loved that the monkeys live so close by and no one bothers them, so they can live freely without fear. The rooms are very beautiful, with a big terras and a nice badroom with a mosaic floor. Staff is...更多
This is a pleasant enough place but we felt the facilities and the rooms didn't match the price. Location was beautiful but out of town and as there is no restaurant you either have to get a taxi or drive into town yourself.
I can't say enough about Lodge Las Ranas. My family enjoyed our stay so much we have inquired about returning for a month! We felt a sense of serenity, comfort, and relaxation during our stay. From sitting on the balcony enjoying the "view from the...更多
We stayed with our kids 3 and 6 years old for six nights. The pool and café area was perfect with nice view from the hill, howler monkeys climbing outside the room balcony. The pool had a quite big part where the kids could reach...更多
Hi, I’m looking at booking a room at your hotel and had a few questions (check in 4/28 check out 05/02)
• Do you have any rooms that come with a hammock?
• Are there any ocean, jungle, or beach views from the rooms?
• Is wifi included? Is there a computer available for use?
• Are there bars, restaurants, and nightlife in walking distance?
• Do the rooms have a balcony, terrace, patio, or private outdoor space?
• What are the closest beaches and are any of them in walking distance? If not can they be accessed by a bike (and if so what is the daily cost of one - 2 people). Would a vehicle be recommended/needed to get to the beach?
• Do the rooms have air conditioning?
• Are there any shared amenities or are they are private? (ie private bathroom/shower, private outdoor space,…)
• Is breakfast and/or lunch included?
來自 UnrepentantFoodie 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Was just there. No on the hammock. No on 'walking distance' but that means you don't have the loud noise of town--Las Ranas is high atop a hill with stunning beach views from some rooms, all have balconies. Rooms are... 更多
Was just there. No on the hammock. No on 'walking distance' but that means you don't have the loud noise of town--Las Ranas is high atop a hill with stunning beach views from some rooms, all have balconies. Rooms are GORGEOUS, each with its own private bath. Yes on air con and wifi, and a basic but well prepared fruit-and-toast breakfast. Additions to 'basic' prepared to order at minimal cost. Beaches are about four miles away--taxi would be needed, but taxis are cheap. Beautiful pool area with great views.