Greetings, we are three families - a total of twelve people, and will be staying at your place from April 10 to 13, we have small children, and the questions are:
1) Are all the rooms nonsmoking? As we have children with smoke and pet allergies.
2) Are new towels provided daily?
3) How far from Gare Du Nord? And how do we get there from Gare du Nord? As we will be having roll on luggage
4) Are there breakfast and dinner places around your hotel?
5) How do we get to Moulin Rouge show and Eiffel Tower from your place?
All answers are greatly appreciated
答案顯示全部 2 個答案隱藏所有答案
來自 jmhandley 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Hi there this hotel is in the business district of La Défense not central you can get the train. It's a very basic hotel I would not stay again and it was only one night It's like concrete jungle with pedestrian areas... 更多
Hi there this hotel is in the business district of La Défense not central you can get the train. It's a very basic hotel I would not stay again and it was only one night It's like concrete jungle with pedestrian areas
Yes there are some places to eat at the larger hotels Personally I would not take my family here
Sorry can't be more helpful
Does this hotel offer luggage storage facilities? And if so, what is the maximum number of days would they will be willing to hold your luggage?
來自 tariq-ma t 的回應 | 評論此物業 |
Yes this hotel offers luggage storage facilities , and i had an experience with that service . I kept my luggage there for 14 days .
Hallo, wat zijn de kosten om te parkeren bij het hotel? Ik lees gratis en ik lees betaald.